Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Antonio Brown to make rap song about Luck retiring

danlhart87

9 hours ago, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

This guy is having some type of serious mental health crisis. He needs help.

I think this is funny.   The guy has always been a * and now that he isn't playing, he is craving attention.    

Maybe he has real mental issues, but I'm not going to jump to that excuse to portray him as a victim like many on ESPN do.  

11 hours ago, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

A. Brown was a good team mate and a great player in his early years....and then this hit from Burfict changed his life for the worse. After this hit, he slowly started changing. He's now completely out of his mind.

3 hours ago, Flash7 said:

A. Brown was a good team mate and a great player in his early years....and then this hit from Burfict changed his life for the worse. After this hit, he slowly started changing. He's now completely out of his mind.

While he didn't do as much dumb stuff, he still displayed allot of attitude.   Whether it's the twerking celebration or the straddling of the goal post.  Neither is a big deal to me, but it shows he wasn't just a well behaved normal player.  This is bigger now because his feelings are hurt because he is not playing.  

6 minutes ago, Myles said:

While he didn't do as much dumb stuff, he still displayed allot of attitude.   Whether it's the twerking celebration or the straddling of the goal post.  Neither is a big deal to me, but it shows he wasn't just a well behaved normal player.  This is bigger now because his feelings are hurt because he is not playing.  

No doubt he was conceited and annoying before, but within reason -- similar to Deion Sanders.

But AB's behavior is completely over the top now.

It's only speculation, but the few brain cells he had rattling around in his head early in his career have been further diminished by the hit he took from Burfict and other hits sustained during his career in football.

16 hours ago, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

I'm sure he's rejected numerous offers from numerous people.  He's on his own on this until he decides not to be himself, becomes so bizarre he's committed, or goes to jail.

• Nadine locked this topic