1. 1. Who has it?

• Bobby Okereke
    • Khari Willis
    • Tyquan Lewis
    • Kemoko Turay
    • Paris Campbell
    • Nyheim Hines
    • Rock Ya Sin

Narrowed it down to Okereke, Turay, and Campbell before making a decision. Ultimately went with Turay. Okereke won't get enough playing time, and even though Campbell could be a beast for us, Turay was starting to reach that potential last year before breaking his ankle, and I think he'll get double-digit sacks next year.

• Like 5

Turray was outstanding prior to his injury and going into his 3rd season we should really see it all come together for him. My next would probably be Willis, he really came on as the season progressed and while i dont think he is going to be a premier SS in the league he will be very solid.

• Like 1

Toss up between Campbell and Turay for me, but I actually went Campbell. Turay has looked good in limited time last season, but the potential Campbell showed last offseason was insane. He never got clicking with Brisset was the issue, with Luck at the helm he looked amazing, and if we get a new QB who isn’t afraid of the deep ball I think he’ll be a perfect fit and put up some good numbers

10 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

I voted for Campbell because if he stayed healthy, there’s nobody that can cover that guy.  That’s just potential. Next was Turay who is actually realizing his potential .

yeah he is hard to cover I remember his very first game it was such fantastic his one yard and then game two oooohhhh 12 then he really took off he got 24 yard then 25 oh and then his best performance ever 0.

6 minutes ago, Freenyfan102 said:

yeah he is hard to cover I remember his very first game it was such fantastic his one yard and then game two oooohhhh 12 then he really took off he got 24 yard then 25 oh and then his best performance ever 0.

...did any of our receivers have great games with JB as QB?  Let’s judge him with somebody else throwing him the ball.

• Thanks 1

Turay all the way.  He showed flashes along with the ability to progress further.  Injuries are hardly ever a good thing, but I think this kid has the ability to turn it into a positive with regard to his determination to get back to full health.

That being said, Campbell is intriguing.  He has to get healthy this off-season so he can become a staple in the offense and not just someone the coaches still have to determine how best to use him.  In his short appearances he performed fairly well - minus the fumble and a couple of drops.

Okereke for me, he is Leonard 2.0 and while I was impressed with Walker Bobby O needs to be on the field anytime we got 2 linebackers with the extra safety on the field. Good problem to have when we have trouble choosing between so many good young players. Ben Banogu didnt even make the list and he showed glimpses this year he could be very special as well.

On 1/19/2020 at 7:35 PM, Freenyfan102 said:

yeah lets all like a receiver who just like Dorset cant stay healthy and cant hold on to the ball.......But hey he can run really fast wow.

Hines couldn’t hold onto the ball either plus he was  a bad returner which is what Ballard drafted him for. They kept going to him and he got better. 

It's tough to answer when we don't know the direction of the team.   I think Rock has allot of potential, but maybe not in the current defensive system.   

I think Hines could be as good as Ekeler on the Chargers.   But not with the current QB and how the offense is run.