Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will Brees get 3 or more td passes this week

coltsorioles

I hope not but....

If there is anybody that I'd want breaking Peyton's record is Brees...Just don't let that guy be Brady. 

Also, Brees is another guy that is an AMAZING playes but rarely had the team...and when he had the team last year the refs made sure to not let him go to de Super Bowl.

All time passing leader, soon to be all time TDs thrown leader, highest completion percentage in carrer...he's another example showing that rings do not show the greatness of a player...looking at his carrer he should have more than one.

• Like 6

22 hours ago, coltsorioles said:

Will drew brees break peyton manning td record this week.  How funny/ ironic/ fixed is it that he throws 5 td last week vs a great defense and happens to be playing the Colts on prime time to put him position to break it. Brady is 5 behind. 

You should've made this a Poll. 

I think he'll break that record against us. I've been watching Brees since he was at Purdue. He's probably my 2nd favorite QB behind Peyton.

• Like 2

On 12/10/2019 at 5:30 PM, The Brazilian Ninja said:

If there is anybody that I'd want breaking Peyton's record is Brees...Just don't let that guy be Brady. 

They Both will be breaking this record.. Tom could actully do it first, which is what you probably dont want to see lol. Actually given how terrible the Bengals are. If he doesn't break it before Brees is that kind of a shock? I guess 4 is a stretch. But why else would a 40 something yearh old rich dude with 6 rings continue to play? lol i think it was for this record all along. :dunno:

Just as sure as he’ll cry every time he gets touched. He’s a bigger crybaby than Brady and he’s a fraud whose done nothing but feast off of this era.

But I will admit he was brilliant last week. I’d go as far as to say that that was his best game in many years. It wasn’t a statistical clinic but he’s been short good big games and he had a good game in that he played hard for 4 QTRs and almost won. He hasn’t played that well in a game like that in a long time.

16 hours ago, runthepost said:

I like your confidence but JB is not leading this current team to scoring 30 on the saints

I agree, but I still think the Colts have a chance in this game, if we are able to run the ball and keep Brees in the sideline.

Of course, they’ll have to play great defense (minimal mental mistakes in the secondary).

I’m going to the game so I hope it’s close.

As far as Brees; he’s deadly accurate.

3 hours ago, coltsfeva said:

I agree, but I still think the Colts have a chance in this game, if we are able to run the ball and keep Brees in the sideline.

Of course, they’ll have to play great defense (minimal mental mistakes in the secondary).

I’m going to the game so I hope it’s close.

As far as Brees; he’s deadly accurate.

It seems the older he gets the more accurate he becomes. He keeps breaking his records