Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Broncos Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

Just read that there were multiple open guys on our 3rd down for us.

It's been a consistent this season, people have complained about WRs not getting open/targetted... but there's been a few examples thrown up of WRs open downfield who just haven't been seen. 

A symptom of not progressing through reads and locking onto a target early. 

I'm more dissapointed in being so bad against the blitz, as I felt his presnap reads on Ds were pretty good.

This team needs to have their coach take of the potty patty gloves and call out players for really garbage play. And cut Av.  He is going to have lost us this game but we will get the usual this is a team loss and when one guy is down the other 52 pick them up ya da ya da ya da. All the missed tackles poor routes or poor designs or poor recognition, I’m not sure but nothing has looked good against a team who was preparing to rebuild by trading team players for picks. Bipolar team and these refs are so inconsistent I bet it hurt to reverse that blatant call

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Play calling just bad today. Oline playing like crap. Brissett not playing well. What’s the purpose of dressing Campbell if your not going to use him for quick passes. Once again Reich has not called a quick pass game.

Um....nope.  Teams r going to b attacking our run game.  Get use to it. It's not on the O line.  Brissett is terrible.  The D coordinators are going to make Brissett beat them  with precise throws.  This game has really exposed him. Not too at all

1 minute ago, Wyldhorsefan said:

Tank for Tua?  just kidding

I think you might be able to pick up some potential development QBs in the 2nd/3rd range this year but it's far from a surefire lock and it's a lot of capital to give up when you have "the guy"...

So this is the acid test for whether you're the guy..

And that's the sort of play that is legit!