What will be the outcome of the Indy vs KC game  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the outcome of the Indy vs KC game

• Colts win close
    • Chiefs win close
    • Colts win by 10+
    • Chiefs win by 10+
    • Chiefs win by 20+

Prediciting the outcome for this game is tough. On paper...it should be a big win for KC if they play at their level all game. However, I don't see KC looking to pad stats and run up the score against the Colts if they do in fact get out to a big lead...given the respect for Ballard.

But I definitely think it will be a negative game script for the Colts...as they try to play catch up. So can Reich scheme plays to move the ball quickly...and can JB execute and make some plays on his own to get the Colts back in the game and keep it close.

Ultimately, a two-score win for KC seems most likely...and people will say the Colts were in it if they get it to within one score...but in reality...it probably won't be that close. Just too many injuries to overcome.

5 minutes ago, shastamasta said:

Prediciting the outcome for this game is tough. On paper...it should be a big win for KC if they play at their level all game. However, I don't see KC looking to pad stats and run up the score against the Colts if they do in fact get out to a big lead...given the respect for Ballard.

But I definitely think it will be a negative game script for the Colts...as they try to play catch up. So can Reich scheme plays to move the ball quickly...and can JB execute and make some plays on his own to get the Colts back in the game and keep it close.

Ultimately, a two-score win for KC seems most likely...and people will say the Colts were in it if they get it to within one score...but in reality...it probably won't be that close. Just too many injuries to overcome.

I think this is a bad game for the Colts to walk into.   KC will be motivated after that near loss to Detroit.  It's a Sunday night national game with a crowd that will be hyped big time.  

I'm trying to be optimistic, I am curious how Brisette will play against their defense. They give up a fair amount of points. I would think 24 is a fair number for us to score IF our tight ends show up and our running game can run for 120. I would like to think the defense causes a turnover as well. It's also a chance for our rookies to grow up a bit after getting chewed out all week. 

This is a big game for Jacoby and the offensive line. I’m excited for them to show what they can do against this defense. Do we win? Don’t know, but we should put up more than 13 points. D Line has been ridiculed for the past 2 weeks, let’s see if one of the front 4 wakes up. Lastly, The coaches have to be aggressive, it’s a track meet, let’s see! I’m so excited for this game, it’s a great measuring stick for our Young team. Hurt or not. Go Blue!!

This is a hard one. I think we have a team that is capable of shocking KC and pulling out the upset... But KC has a team, that if we leave plays on the field, could make us look silly.

I'd say the smart money would be KC by a couple TDs +, but we can win. it will take us playing to our full potential in all phases of the game. 

Let's go Colts! Shock the world! 

• Like 1

Hopefully we get a Colts team that plays the disrespect/underdog card.

Every team is beatable in today's NFL. You see upsets every week.

A slow grind it out affair with at least one shot down field every possession to keep them from stacking the box.

this is a great opportunity to see what Frank Reich is made of.  I don't care if we win or lose because the outcome seems a bit predetermined but I want to see the team fighting for every yard.  If KC plays undisciplined I want to see the team pounce on every mistake.   Do that and we have a fighting chance

• Like 1

This is a game where we really see what oue coaching can do. As previously stated, we are heavily injured, so it will be interesting to see how the coaches scheme this up.  I feel like KC will stack the box and use press coverage like last year, so hopefully we adjust to that.  Reallistically with all our injuries, I feel like we'll lose by 10+, but any given Sunday... and I hope I'm wrong.  I'm ready for OUR first upset of the year.  LET'S GO COLTS!!

I can see a “blood bath”, BUT the Colts can win this game if they run the ball successfully, keep Mahomes on the sideline and play like they’re capable of playing, when the defense is out on the field.

Maybe Wilson does better at FS? Moore, Desir, Willis and YaSin are all decent DBs. 

5 hours ago, coltsfanej said:

This is a hard one. I think we have a team that is capable of shocking KC and pulling out the upset... But KC has a team, that if we leave plays on the field, could make us look silly.

I'd say the smart money would be KC by a couple TDs +, but we can win. it will take us playing to our full potential in all phases of the game. 

Let's go Colts! Shock the world! 

In LOS, I have hope. At Arrowhead, little chance.  There and Seattle.  Very tough places to play.

5 hours ago, pacolts56 said:

Colts   34

Chiefs 30

drink the kool aid GIF by Cartuna

source.gif