Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Once again we are playing well on the road, hopefully it pays off this week. JB had the 1 mistake but that was pretty good defense by the Titans. They have a great secondary. We need at least 3 on this opening 2nd half drive, we get that I will feel good about this game. IMO Vinny will have to make at least 1 big kick this game for us to win.

Yeah they are playing well against a tough opponent on the road for the second week in a row.  I hope they can get some more points and avoid anymore mistakes.  If they have an opportunity to recover another fumble just pounce on the ball!  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Once again we are playing well on the road, hopefully it pays off this week. JB had the 1 mistake but that was pretty good defense by the Titans. They have a great secondary. We need at least 3 on this opening 2nd half drive, we get that I will feel good about this game. IMO Vinny will have to make at least 1 big kick this game for us to win.

we are playing well, but not liking some of the play calls. I feel we would be winning by more if campbell and cain were more involved

• Like 1

Just now, Stephen said:

we are playing well, but not liking some of the play calls. I feel we would be winning by more if campbell and cain were more involved

Frank has to call some deeper stuff. Jacoby can stress a D with his arm strength.

2 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Yeah they are playing well against a tough opponent on the road for the second week in a row.  I hope they can get some more points and avoid anymore mistakes.  If they have an opportunity to recover another fumble just pounce on the ball!  

The kids are getting some good experience early on.  Hopefully that pays dividends late in the season if needed.

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

And great field position for them. I can already tell I'm probably gonna lean toward Negative Nancy territory here.

Same, this is one of those could’ve, should’ve, would’ve games so far.  It’s going to be a nail biter when they should easily have a double digit lead.  

• Like 1