Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, mahagga73 said:

Everybody telling me the last 4 games and last year was a fluke.  

I thinks it's because a guy like him gets a huge benefit of the doubt.

But I'm definitely in the camp that he's not the same guy right now.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Man I feel real strong about Brian Thomas jr. I think it's on and cracking if we get him. His game is just consistent and he is such a hard cover. I like him being paired with Pittman. I really do!
    • This is probably the most exciting nonplaying event of the year and it’s tomorrow. I just hope that Balllard  and the scouting department I’ve done their job thoroughly
    • @2006Coltsbestever @NFLfan   Kirk has been treated much better and with much more respect than Wentz was treated in Indy. And was showed with Love and truckloads of money in Minnesota, and was defended constantly with much more ferocity by Vikings fans than people defending Ballard in Grievances thread.    it'd be crazy to think of injustice against Kirk for a few minority who criticize his play.    We're Going back and forth on Kirk debate which will go on for eternity, but I struck Gold when I saw recently @Superman explaining how he felt watching Wentz playing with other teams before he got to Indy and how it felt watching him play for Colts when you're emotionally invested with the franchise.    There's no other way to perfectly describe Kirk Cousins' career and his QB play.   For every fan around the NFL, especially for fantasy football fans, Kirk will be a hero and am above average QB. But, when you're emotionally invested in your favourite franchise and Kirk plays QB for your team, you would come close to understanding how excruciatingly frustrating his play and smartness and game awareness are (or shortage of them are), that all contributes to team missing playoffs many years and even when they qualify, no one sees Kirk as a threat in playoffs. Ever. Your team would be paying Elite QB Money for that, and you'd be constantly in debate with criticizers Vs defenders. Until he plays for your team, you won't realize that, and I totally understand.    Anyway, happy to pass on that frustration over to Falcons fans, they'd know soon. First of all, Kirk takes at least a season or two to trust his OL, even if you put an elite line and weapons around him, and it's all in his head. I'm going to sit back and read Falcons forums for Fun in 2024 Season! Good Times! 
    • I have no idea how it will all shake out, but I have my popcorn ready.
    • There are no owners in the NFL that are perfect people. Some owner's demons are more public, some not so much, but they all have them. There's much more to the free agency issue and the Colts than most are aware of. There are a lot of intangibles most will never consider. That said, there is more to almost every aspect of any organization that most will ever be aware of. Those are often the things that matter most.  
  • Members