Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I guess the Debbie Downers, won’t be back today. Ugly game, but Colts win!

that was very stressful

Hi, Colts fans!     Our Indianapolis Colts are south down Interstate 65 in Nashville  to play the Tennessee Titans in the first AFC South divisional matchup in 2019, and both teams 50th all-time meeti

12 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Man it's sad to watch if he's done. I don't want to see the GOAT fall off the mountainside.

Age catches up with everybody eventually.  There's no shame in it.  During Manning's last season with the Broncos, there were many that didn't want to acknowledge that his play had dropped off dramatically.  To anybody that was observing objectively, though, it was clear that he was no longer playing at an NFL level.

• Like 1

There WAS interference or a hold on TY there, but it was a bad throw.  Disappointing given that Brissett had a lot of time to scope the field.  When the camera showed him releasing the throw, I thought it was going to go to a wide open receiver. :(

Just now, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

Didn’t she say she isn’t interested in NFL play? That would be intriguing though

Make her an offer she can't refuse... we have plenty of cap lol

Just now, Dingus McGirt said:

Compounded by a horrendous throw.

truth.

now that the shine is off, let's see how he responds.

come on JB, shake it off!

2 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

There WAS interference or a hold on TY there, but it was a bad throw.  Disappointing given that Brissett had a lot of time to scope the field.  When the camera showed him releasing the throw, I thought it was going to go to a wide open receiver. :(

Don't matter still should be called.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

This game was so close to being cracked open but the Colts are making mistakes again shooting themselves in the foot, missed extra point, missed fumbles, ect.  

Was tought as a pee wee football player you jump on a fumble. Not that the INT wouldnt have happened but dang, cmon man.

• Like 1