Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I guess the Debbie Downers, won’t be back today. Ugly game, but Colts win!

that was very stressful

Hi, Colts fans!     Our Indianapolis Colts are south down Interstate 65 in Nashville  to play the Tennessee Titans in the first AFC South divisional matchup in 2019, and both teams 50th all-time meeti

Rewatched it 4 times ... the snap was bad, throwing off the timing ... BUT the holder did well to get the ball back into position.  Tough on Vinny’s timing, but he should’ve made it anyway, given that the ball got into position in time.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Tough snap/hold. At least I hope that's what it was.

Even if that's what it was, it's a PAT.  Unless the snap/hold was just completely botched (e.g. Tony Romo back in the day), then the kicker ought to be able to correct for it.  I think anybody that is looking at this objectively can see that AV has some problems.  The way he has been performing so far, he is not an NFL-level kicker.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, rockywoj said:

Rewatched it 4 times ... the snap was bad, throwing off the timing ... BUT the holder did well to get the ball back into position.  Tough on Vinny’s timing, but he should’ve made it anyway, given that the ball got into position in time.

That is the way I saw it

Just now, JCPatriot said:

Even if that's what it was, it's a PAT.  Unless the snap/hold was just completely botched (e.g. Tony Romo back in the day), then the kicker ought to be able to correct for it.  I think anybody that is looking at this objectively can see that AV has some problems.  The way he has been performing so far, he is not an NFL-level kicker.

Well for the record, he’s missed more kicks now that the freshman kicker on the local high school team. That kid hasn’t missed including a 53 yarder... in high school 

1 minute ago, rockywoj said:

...and the fact that he's been doing this for 100+ years.

Just now, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

Good lord I hope AV figured it out, getting a solid kicker at this point will be borderline impossible

It will be telling if we go for 2 if we get the next TD.  Will it be to make up the difference of the missed PAT or because Reich has lost faith in AV.