Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

2 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Tough snap/hold. At least I hope that's what it was.

Even if that's what it was, it's a PAT.  Unless the snap/hold was just completely botched (e.g. Tony Romo back in the day), then the kicker ought to be able to correct for it.  I think anybody that is looking at this objectively can see that AV has some problems.  The way he has been performing so far, he is not an NFL-level kicker.

• Like 2

Just now, JCPatriot said:

Even if that's what it was, it's a PAT.  Unless the snap/hold was just completely botched (e.g. Tony Romo back in the day), then the kicker ought to be able to correct for it.  I think anybody that is looking at this objectively can see that AV has some problems.  The way he has been performing so far, he is not an NFL-level kicker.

Well for the record, he’s missed more kicks now that the freshman kicker on the local high school team. That kid hasn’t missed including a 53 yarder... in high school 

1 minute ago, rockywoj said:

Rewatched it 4 times ... the snap was bad, throwing off the timing ... BUT the holder did well to get the ball back into position.  Tough on Vinny’s timing, but he should’ve made it anyway, given that the ball got into position in time.

...and the fact that he's been doing this for 100+ years.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think we make a few moves honestly.    1.) Sign Ertz or Schultz at TE 2.) Sign a vet pass rusher  3.) veteran WR  4.) veteran CB 5.) restructure Carson Wentz’s contract again to lower his cap hit   
    • I think our DTs are fine. ALL of them. I think it might be one of the few positions we dont really have to worry about. If we find a guy in the draft who we cant pass up on then fine but as is, it's a solid unit. We need to worry about the Des not the DTs. The DTs can only give so much....if the ends are not living up to their part, then yeah you have Buck getting triple teamed to oblivion.
    • He’s an OK center but many people trowing his name around as a trade asset.  I don’t understand this.  His salary is high and his play is barely average.  Why would he bring back any value?   to me the guy is a negative asset and might need incentive from the Colts for a team to take him.  He’s even cuttable,IMO.      
    • Would we really want Rodgers? He disappointed big time yesterday and he is 39. 
    • I think those days are not ancient history. Why? Simple, there are maybe 6 teams who have QBs they love, does that mean the other teams give up? Of course not.   You get yourself a set of coaches who can really really teach quarterbacking and help your average to bad QB maximize his limited skillset. Then you add in a strong defense, and the other positions and hope that things work your way. Having THE GUY at QB is the surest and quickest way to ascend to the top and stick around there consistently but those guys dont grow on trees so you have to have alternate ways to get success. I think that's what Ballard was trying to say when he first got here and said "it doesnt take just one guy" when he was asked about Luck. 
  • Members