Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hooker OUT

deadman

Just now, Luck is Good said:

I honestly think the passing game won’t be huge in this one. Still, not good to have him out

I don’t know why everyone keeps saying that. We have seen Brady pass a ton in snow games. We may actually see more because slick fields benefits the receivers because they know where they are going.

Just now, DarkSuperman said:

No Hooker or Mitchell really hurts us today! Odum is garbage.

GTFOH with that.....  Dude is a Colt, and I'm sure he'll do his best to rise to the occasion.  Don't get it twisted like a lot of the Chiefs fans I've read the comments from lately on their boards....  Good lord, grab a beer, and get off his jock.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Eh, maybe George grabs his 2nd pick of the year today.....  This hardly dooms us.  people have been criticizing Hooker all year, now we're instantly gonna lose because he's out?  nah..... next man up, Mahomes ain't god himself....  I saw where a reporter says he's been told Mahomes is practicing behind the back passes now....  I hope he tries something that dumb..... lol

3 minutes ago, MFT5 said:

this ain’t that big a deal this coaching staff knw what they doing

Agreed, I'm sure the Eberflus has prepared during the week if they did lose Hooker.

If truth be told, Hooker has been on the injury report every week, surely there has been a contingency plan in place the last few weeks.