Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

LOL, the officials at the top of the screen was running in to call the play dead and the official at the bottom was like nope i'm giving it to them

We've run the ball more in the 4th quarter than the first three quarters combined. The play calling has been really odd this game.

2 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

Stop the nonsense about the refs. Our Offense was garbage and missed points opportunities.

And I’ll say it again. Not the reason we lost but they sure kept us from getting back in it. 

Chiefs players first words will be "We did it for our coach " …..Which is probably accurate !!!!!

2 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

Go Pats, I hope they kill the Chefs next week...

No way, I’d prefer to have lost to the champ or at least the AFC SB rep.

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

So proud of the Colts and Luck! Good season guys... Just be happy somebody else hosts the championship game!

That was going to happen regardless.

2 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

Stop the nonsense about the refs. Our Offense was garbage and missed points opportunities.

Our offense had 3 drives stalled because of bad calls by the officiating. Those 3 drives could have made the difference, so it isn't quite nonsense when they aren't pulling it out their butts.

..and we end up 11-7...good year....you always want to play in the playoffs when you have young players.

…..We may need to shore up the right side of the O-line and the WRs
..defensively. we need an edge rusher clearly..

…..but I think we'll playing next January

5 minutes ago, iuecon99 said:

LOL.  Running into the kicker.  Never touched him

I hope they report to the league every crap call with video evidence, against this crew.

You know generally when the Colts lose in the playoffs...it's to the eventual Super  Bowl winner.

6 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

Yes our offense was off. PI in the endzone cost us points, giving them first downs that should have been false starts, mahomes shaking his hands like Michael J. Fox back there. Holds where we should have had a tackle, non-pi call that puts us within 10 yards. It should have been a game. Running into the kicker that wasn't gifts them another set of downs.

4 minutes ago, Aces101 said:

Turn out the lights, the party’s over

See you next year Troll

Unless the Mods ban you

Great season.  Disappointing day.  But the Colts went much farther than I expected them to this year.  Now...time to focus on how to get even better. 

1 minute ago, Flash7 said:

We've run the ball more in the 4th quarter than the first three quarters combined. The play calling has been really odd this game.

Agreed. I dont get it. They must have  thought they could exploit the secondary big time. But why have that mentality tonight? Control the clock and the sticks. We should have been in this things and we never really were.

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

i really dont believe luck can win in big games at all only wild card week like the texans .  we would need the broncos defense to have a shot

Dude went into Denver and beat Manning at Denver.  He can win big games.  The Patriots have been their nemesis now the Chiefs will be unless Ballard does something about it.  Luck and co can do it if they build the team right.  

Frank got out coached as well, badly.  There was no comparison.  Their D played phenomenal.  

Keep in mind this team wasn't even supposed to make the playoffs.  

4 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Colts had ALL the opportunities to play in this game.  Big time failure by the coaching staff, Luck and Vinny.  That being said the Colts have a lot to look forward next year.  Ballard needs to bring in some talent with that cap, and nail the draft again and they should be pretty tough. 

Best post of the day.

Agree with all.

If Luck plays like he did last week and the O-line blocks we win this game. Our D did enough to win. I’m a giant Luck homer but today I saw a better QB on the other team. 

Good season overall but such a disappointment in the playoffs to get so walloped. Next year I hope we get some more defensive help and a much better receiver on offense.

1 minute ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Congrats Chiefs fans.

Same time next year?

Maybe at our house next time?  :thmup:

Regular season, Colts at Chiefs.

1 minute ago, NM_Colts said:

I hope they report to the league every crap call with video evidence, against this crew.

And they’ll just say take your money, it’s all entertainment

3 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

Having said that if the offense shows up today this game

Just try to stay out of the canal tonight.

Hate getting blown out again the playoffs. Fans all talking % about the banners again. 

Final thoughts.

A young team that finally showed they are rookies. Even the oline. Showed we played a lot of pretenders in this stretch.

Coaches have to game plan better.

Being down two safeties killed us.

We must fill the holes this off season with the draft and free agents.

Just now, coltsva said:

Regular season, Colts at Chiefs.

I meant in the playoffs.

We'll see them in the post-season again.

Book it!