Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We're coming KC!!!!!!

CR91

4 minutes ago, Tsarquise said:

No, their offense is the real deal. They're rated accurately: weak defense, but best in league offense.

After watching them against Seattle who plays a similar defensive style along with having similar personnell as we do I think we definitely have a shot. Will have to put up more points though.

• Thanks 1

Just now, krunk said:

After watching them against Seattle who plays a similar defensive style as we do I think we definitely have a shot. Will have to put up more points though.

I think we have a shot, too, but the offense has to play four quarters. Long, sustained drives like the Seahawks executed would be ideal. 

35 minutes ago, twfish said:

Then we would be doing the same thing that andy reid does every year. Show is hand early and show all his scoring plays that say when it comes time to matter the defense knows what you're doing

I'm saying the Colts score when they have to.

57 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

KC ain't weak..... 50 TD's by the sophompore QB..... 21 ain't gonna cut it next week.... but this is all gravy, make the 2nd round of PO's, AND we have 121 mill to spend on FA's , AND the 1st, and our, and Jets 2nd, good GAWD, Mr. Ballard, Reich, and Luck!  lead us to the promised land!

He's really a rookie IMO.  Didn't play last year I believe. 

34 minutes ago, krunk said:

After watching them against Seattle who plays a similar defensive style along with having similar personnell as we do I think we definitely have a shot. Will have to put up more points though.

We will have to put up more points?  never would guessed it.... lol  j/k I know what you meant..... that said, throw those wild, turn around screw it all passes up for grabs.....  I think Hooker snags 1 of them for a big return..... MyHomey ain't that great..... he's Steph Curry NFL version.....  he'll come back to earth.... is it next week, or next season though?

This team has zero pressure on it next week. KC will have to deal with an oline that can handle the best pass rushers and can run.

We aren't a chump team. Reich has this team clicking. People need to stop thinking this is 2016/2017... We can run and protect our QB. KC should be concerned regardless of how great Mahomes has been.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Ya I couldn't believe 21 was all we got today they adjusted we really didn't if that was KC out there today we would be going home with an L we will need about 35 next week or better.

No the Colts won't.. KC's defense isn't close to Houston's. I have no doubts Indy will be able to go in and run the ball and control the clock. Andrew should be able to carve that defense up no problem if he gets time to throw. 

The Colts will be fine..

9 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

That is great.  The further this team goes the more his name gets mentioned as mud.   I love it.  I’m so glad he isn’t the coach 

This, and his excuse is nonsense just to sound like he has something better to do then when he finds out everybody got la*d at the party he starts with the “real” nonsense.

• Thanks 2

The Chiefs will obviously be the biggest test this defense has faced all season. Mahomes  and crew love to make the big play in the passing game so we really need Hooker to have a good game.  The pass rush also needs to keep pressure all game long.  Balance on offense with a good game from Mack will go a long way to slow their pass rush and setup the big play downfield to TY and Ebron. Could be a shootout so ball security could be the deciding factor. We cannot take our foot off the gas at all if we get a lead going against that offense.  Should be a lot better game than the Chiefs fans believe it will be.