Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

BigQ Was Mic'ed Up - Night. Made.

TheMarine

I loved the Quenton Nelson pick from day one and knew the kid was special, but watching him improve every week and seeing him dominate some of the best defensive linemen and how he plays the game is UNREAL! If he's doing this halfway through his rookie that's scary for whoever has to line up against this guy.

For as big as he is, he can move and I love watching him running across the line of scrimmage looking for a swig block or seeing him leading the way 20 yards down the field clearing a path for the ball carrier. I watched him run up to Inman after he got up from the cheap hit from Myles Jack and Quenton immediately went to the aide of his teammate, calming him down and made sure he didn't pursue Jack and cost the Colts field position (Which Jack was already giving them for UnNecessary roughness)

Having him in the lineup clearly brought out the best in the two guys who play along each side of him (Castonzo, Kelly) and I feel like he's bringing out a nastier side in our guys.

RIP Barry Church.

Brian Baldinger called Quenton Nelson the best Guard in football and at first, I thought he was nuts, but I think Baldy is right on the money when it comes to Quenton Nelson.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, tweezy32 said:

Lucky it wasn't a flag.  Lowered the crown of the helmet and smash him into a new dimension with it

He didn't hit his helmet he hit his shoulder pad

9 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

GLOWinski "lit up" a guy on a pull too ( see what i did there?)

No scream, but he still laid him out.  It may have been our (now) humble, soft-spoken buddy Ramsey.

It was ramsey

• Like 1

This guy is becoming a Rock Star!  Can't say that's happened to to many offensive linemen throughout NFL history.  Sure, he's getting his deserved attention here, but to win the Offensive Rookie of the Month as a Guard??  That's NEVER happened before.  When this tweet makes its way through social media, more and more around the league will learn about Big Q.

Oh, Chris Ballard...let's get this guy's contract extended ASAP!

I have his jersey on my Christmas list!

44 minutes ago, Barry Sears said:

This guy is becoming a Rock Star!  Can't say that's happened to to many offensive linemen throughout NFL history.  Sure, he's getting his deserved attention here, but to win the Offensive Rookie of the Month as a Guard??  That's NEVER happened before.  When this tweet makes its way through social media, more and more around the league will learn about Big Q.

Oh, Chris Ballard...let's get this guy's contract extended ASAP!

I have his jersey on my Christmas list!

We have 3 years after this year of him on contract plus a 5th year option.  No need to extend right now.  

If he's still healthy and playing well in 3 or 4 years I'm sure he'll land an extension.  

• Like 2

That was hysterical. 

So glad we have a guy who loves being a lineman and wants to be great at it.

I'm sure others saw him celebrate on the sideline after that fumble call. Very cool that he's got an 'all in' attitude even if we aren't division leaders or front runners right now.