Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Redskins Game Day Thread

SteelCityColt

1 minute ago, HOF19 said:

Chris Berman said it a 100 times "That's why you play the games ".....I refer to my posted topic  " WOW Nobody seems to see us winning this Sunday ".

Nobody said we can’t win...   people said it wasn’t likely.

But...   you’re right...  it’s why we play the game...

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• My recollection is Rigoberto was fine as the season progressed.
    • Ballard's decision on Kwitty and Rigoberto extension will be seriously questioned this season.  Kwitty... its show time with Latu and Ekuban giving him plenty of breather. Time to prove himself as deserving his extension. Rigoberto... last year he was not his best.  Early games he seems to underperform and that makes me concerned.  I think his injury has reduced his leg strength. I hope he gets some serious competition at camp.
    • I had back surgery 3-4 years ago. Pain never leaves. Have to deal with it, don't handicap your team though.   If you can't play through it, go sit on the bench.   To play the last 9:30 of the game and have 0 shot attempts, 3 turnovers cost us the game. We were already playing 5 vs 8. So that took us to 4 vs 8.    That's just the offensive part of it, he already is a liability on the defensive end most nights, as it is. Im usually calling for Offensive/defensive substitutions late in games when able to.     Being used as a decoy isn't the answer. It hurt the team.   Who's fault that is(Carlisle, or Haliburton)? IDK, but it cost us game 1, and at the end of the day, could come back and cost us the series.     If he has a major back issues at 24, that's a bigger issue.   @John Waylon Post came through while posting, think a lot here ties to your post.       Side Bar:    I wish I could say be doesn't play like this too often, but he frustrates me a lot. So I'm not accepting his injury excuse here, everyone is dealing with something. Either play or don't. To many other occurrences of play like this to dismiss it as a pattern.     I've posted about it here a few times.
    • No he looks bulky. He's a lot bigger then last season.
    • It's crazy to think AR is still growing into his body, but he is. Injuries like this require you to have more intentional workouts, and to focus on building muscle the right way. He will likely come back stronger than before the injury. I'm mostly hoping they've trained him to avoid hits and to not participate in potentially dangerous activities, like snowboarding. 😅🥲   I'm calling it now so it's out there; (barring injury) AR makes the Pro Bowl this season. 
  • Members