Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SteelCityColt

Colts @ Redskins Game Day Thread

3 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

He gets a lot of balls batted.  So it kinda is but more so a great  play by Swearinger to get it.

Agree...tipped by wr not his fault so much...tipped by lineman or defense is bad throw.

Anyone know what happened to Mariota...Blaine Gabbert playing.

Just now, RollerColt said:

Wow, our dline getting sacks! 

We have been winning both sides of the LOS so far today.

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Agree...tipped by wr not his fault so much...tipped by lineman or defense is bad throw.

Anyone know what happened to Mariota...Blaine Gabbert playing.

Thought he had an elbow injury?  Weren't sure how long he could go.  I guess not long...

Sheard is having himself a day folks! Batted down pass, Skins will have to kick

Great job D!

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Thought he had an elbow injury?  Weren't sure how long he could go.  I guess not long...

Gabbert has had some good plays. Not been a big loss honestly.

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Mariota is active but they gave Gabbert the start...

Just now, RollerColt said:

Mariota is active but they gave Gabbert the start...

I would too.

Mariota is %.

Just now, dgambill said:

That was a big tip!! Wide open.

Really impressed with the D today again.  Let's see how we finish out the half.  We really didn't lose much Mo.

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

His throwing motion helps with that...also if you stare down where you are throwing. That said Peyton used to throw from his tippy toes if he was throwing shorter passes.

Andrew definitely has always telegraphed his passes. 
Looking off better and adding a pump fake is in his future. 

3 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Game isn’t on tv here. What happened with the interception?

Luck's pass was batted in the air by a D lineman and Swearinger made a great diving play to scoop it before it fell to the ground.

so far I like Wilkins the best. He hits the hole fast and hard. Not all that hesitation 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It wont get hot. Ballard has turned the talent on this team completely around. It is clear the everything is pointing up. Irsay is in love with Ballard. Irsay has even said that Ballard is one of if not the best GM in the league. Irsay has 100% bought into Ballards plan.    The seat will not be hot. I have been saying this the entirety of the last year. As much as anyone wants to call irsay a fool, he k owns football in and out. He knows how hard it is to attain an elite QB. And ballard is going to find a QB within 1 year of a once in a generation talent surprise retires?    I am so sick and tired of hearing about Ballards seat becoming hot. If you know football you know Ballard is one of the best GMs in football. Name me someone, anyone who isnt dead or retired, that would be a better GM than Ballard...? Irsay cant. Ballard would need to completely collapse in order for irsay to fire him before the next 3 years. Mark it down. It's not happening. 
    • David Carr LOL.. Teddy over Brady. Sure, a lot of teams will take that serious.    The overwhelming "lists" from mainstream sources (I listed them in the other post) have him outside of the top 6 FAs. Carr lists him as #2... lol... 
    • Yup, there a ton of non-ticket revenue in the mix. Every time I fly back for a game, it's $50-100 on beer and snacks at the game, $$ for parking, out to eat ($100+), a t-shirt or something, beers pre and/or post game, and half the time a hotel room and lots more meals. Folks don't realize the impact to businesses outside LOS. Heck, last game I flew back for a game, I took 3 others and covered drinks and meals. It was a very expensive day.
    • I don't want him, but I'd take him over JB or TedB. I think in Reich's O, the scheme itself would cut down on INTs big time. Add in coaching and eye sight improvement, and who knows. I've never liked him just because of his history, but to his credit, he's been a a model citizen for the last several years. 
    • I've followed MN from afar because one of my fav ND players (Rudolf) is there. Not looking for a back and forth, just trying to understand.   I think you really need to compare both their 2nd years with MN. Teddy was new in 14, and Cousins came from a horrible Redskins team in 18 were he was more or less ruined lol. In 15, Teddy had AP (~1500 yards rushing), Diggs, and Rudolf. In 19, Cousins had Cook (~1100 yards rushing), Diggs, and Rudolf. Cook had another 500 receiving, but Rudolph had less and on the down. And Teddy had a better OL (at least PFF says so). And comparing those two years, Cousins has better stats across the board.
  • Members

• jvan1973

jvan1973 18,051

• Chloe6124

Chloe6124 6,610

• Four2itus

Four2itus 3,310

• The Oopty Oop

The Oopty Oop 40

• ShakerColt

ShakerColt 3

Rookie