SteelCityColt

Colts @ Redskins Game Day Thread

2 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

I'm just smiling. 
It takes playmakers, and we got guys getting it done.
Kudos to ALL of our Coaches. 
Go Frank Go Colts!!!   :colts:

We all deserve to smile.  It's been rough but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Wow.  Kid is for real eh?  He had some fun last week too.

yea crazy. Now if the colts can draft another leonard next year our defense could be nasty

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CamMo said:

Idk who that Ward kid is but woooooo!

lol we had just brought him up from the practice squad not to long ago this week

Edited by Shadow_Creek
i made a mistake
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CamMo said:

Idk who that Ward kid is but woooooo!

I think that is the kid the Colts called up from the Practice Squad this week.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

So will he eventually play Mike for us?

I doubt it WLB is more important in this defensive scheme

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

So will he eventually play Mike for us?

Hopefully not.

He is perfect where he is. Rather go with Walker or Moore. Or a high future draft pick.

• Like 1

LOL, calling Smith Checkdown Charley.

Someone just tackled Hunt.  Gotta give Eberflus credit for keeping Hunt.  He's been stellar thus far this year.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

Hunt still beasting. 

^^^ That would have been another sack if not held/tackled

Jihad Ward should start at DT. Ahead of Autry and RIdgeway.

This is what our DL should be:

DE - Sheard, Hunt, Basham, Lewis

NT - Woods, Stewart

DT - Ward, Ridgeway

DT - Autry, Turay, Mohammed

• Haha 1

Woohooo great win today !!  Now on to Philly, but sure was good to see a complete game played in all 4 quarters :)

• Like 1

That's why you play the games. What I am most happy about is that we can start to grow some confidence in that locker room...…….KEEP IT ROLLING ………. GO COLTS !!!!!

Darius Leonard is a monster!!! 18 freaking tackles. Plus a sack, forced fumble, and game ending defensive play.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JlynRN said:

Woohooo great win today !!  Now on to Philly, but sure was good to see a complete game played in all 4 quarters :)

Gotta remember Frank is learning on the job too.  Was good to see him right the ship in the 2nd half this game as opposed to the first game.  We’re learning how to finish and win.  

1 minute ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

It hink this is a very promissing young team.

Yeah.  We will have games like against CInnci, but games like today show what could be for this team, and that is a lot of fun.

• Like 2

Very much needed win! If we didn't win today the season would've been over plain and simple. You can't start 0-2 with Jacks in the Division and Philly and the Pats lurking. This is very refreshing and it's the way we won which was impressive. Our Defense looked fast and Good. Leonard is a beast. Luck made a couple of mistakes but came through with that long drive to put us up 21-9 which pretty much sealed the game. Our play calling on Offense is so much better this season too. It was Good in the 1st game eventhough we lost. I haven't been this happy in a long time Football wise. Now maybe the media can move us up from 32 to 31 after all :spit:

• Like 2

Just now, Smoke317 said:

Gotta remember Frank is learning on the job too.  Was good to see him right the ship in the 2nd half this game as opposed to the first game.  We’re learning how to finish and win.  

Agree.  Sooooo important for a young team to learn how to do that.  I remember teams back in the 80's that just couldn't clear one hurdle to become great (Islanders vs Flyers, Bulls and Detroit, etc).  Once they learned how to play playoff games they went on to become great teams.  Young teams are much the same way.

• Thanks 1

Leonard was absolutely stunning today. What a monster! It was a pleasure to see how he has been effective. If Luck will keep this path we can say he's finally back to bright up again. Go Colts from Italy!!!