Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SteelCityColt

Colts @ Redskins Game Day Thread

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Afternoon all, sorry for the lack of detailed write up that @LucasOilStadium would normally provide, but thought I’d get the topic up and running.

Thanks, I almost started one but LOS usually starts one. I was searching for it and didn't see it.

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Other games live... it’s not blacked out I don’t think?

Not as far as I know. It’s ours and the Philly game that haven’t shown up. Wondered for a minute if it had been cancelled with the hurricane or something 

1 minute ago, ColtsGermany said:

Why isnt there a live stream with the game pass? 

It should be if you are in Germany

Wilkins is looking good so far. Nelson and Kelly giving him some good holes to run through so far.

5 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Other games live... it’s not blacked out I don’t think?

Just came up!

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Gamepass doesn't seem to be working for Colts game, I've mailed support.

Erg.

I've asked someone from the Colts to report that

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I would do a 1 or 2 year at 15 mil per. With The D line looking better he can be another very good piece coming off the edge. That allows for very limited double teams. Or they start dedicating TE’s and RB’s to stay home which helps as well. 
    • Funny video but he's a rookie pancake maker... flipped the pancake way too early... and you never pat the pancake down after the flip, that makes it tough.
    • Round 2a - #34 A - Denzel Mims, WR, Baylor B - Josh Jones, OT, Houston C - Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson Round 2b - #44 A - Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame B - Austin Jackson, OT, USC C - Julian Okwara, EDGE, Notre Dame Round 3 - #75 A - Cameron Dantzler, CB, Mississippi St B - Chase Claypool, WR, Notre Dame C - Curtis Weaver, EDGE, Boise St Round 4 - #122 A - Calvin Throckmorton, OT, Oregon B - Brycen Hopkins, TE, Purdue C - Tyler Biadasz, OL, Wisconsin Round 5 - #160 A - Dalton Keene, TE, Virginia Tech B - Joshua Kelley, RB, UCLA C - Leki Fotu, DL1T, Utah Round 6a - #193 A - John Hightower, WR, Boise St B - J. R. Reed, S, Georgia C - Anthony McFarland Jr, RB, Maryland Round6b - #197 A - Alex Taylor, OT, South Carolina St B - Bryan Edwards, WR, South Carolina C - Jake Hanson, C, Oregon
    • He'd be a big time pickup on a motivated one year deal. He's a great player; just not the sack master he was expected to be. If the Colts could get him at $16m for a one year deal, that's worth it. He might just earn a big time deal and stay a Colt, and with the expanded cap, he could be affordable.  You never know. That's a far cry from the 5 year, $120+ million dollar deal he was seeking previously. I'd love to see a fired up Clowney on a one year deal playing for the Colts. 
    • I haven't watched Pittman yet. He's on the list.   I wasn't comparing him to Burton, just identifying the role. And Burton played that hybrid role at Florida, then got used in a variety of ways with the Eagles. Claypool is definitely more athletic.   I disagree that big bodied receivers are always open. I know everyone is drawn to them, but there's skill involved in coming down with the ball, and it starts with the release at the line (not great from Claypool), it includes hand usage and body control, stacking receivers, tracking the ball, and securing it. I don't think Claypool shows those skills.   He can develop, I just don't think he's going to be ready to perform right away. He's a project, IMO. So people so eager to draft a WR out of a need to improve the 2020 roster, I don't see him scratching that itch.
  • Members