Colts @ Redskins Game Day Thread

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A season is sooooooo much more enjoyable when you have good players/people that you can root for and a coaching staff that looks like they know what they are doing.   This could be the most

In my lifetime....   I’ve never seen a 6’4” quarterback have more passes tipped than Andrew Luck.   Drives me crazy!      

3 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

I don't want to win the 3rd quarter...………………………………… I WANT TO DOMINATE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First drive on both sides of the ball can set the tone for the entire second half.  A three and out followed by at least 3 would be major for the team's confidence.

let's get after it, guys!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

Colts looking good but they need to capitalize when they're up.  This could be very reminiscent of the Bengals game.  They have to step on the throats of these teams when they're up double digits.   

Overall a good first half, again. . . . . .

Yes....it will be interesting to see if the coaching staff can make the necessary second half adjustments to close out and win this game.  First series by both teams is important. 

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Payton Turner Quote   “I’m most comfortable at outside [line]backer, that’s where most teams see me at. I played a year and a half on the edge and had supreme production where I showed versatility along with the ability to rush out of the 3-technique.”   He said the Jags and Cowboys had shown the most interest   Not sure if this says anything or not, (About his interest, and teams taking interest)  But something to "tuck away"   He was on my list of 2nd round guys to consider..... (And still is)
    • Not this year. I did not watch college football much this year. But I will assist with updating the big board and the list of draft selections. 
    • I agree with you. I see this draft being different as in Ballard being aggressive for some key guys. Tremble would be a good pick. I still love Amari Rogers and Nico Collins as WR options for late rounds. Also, yes I can almost guarantee a run on OL guys. Multiple teams in the first plus almost every team early in the second. It’s a deep class but still a lot of guys need to sit a year or two. So 21 will be huge for us.    I have said all along Ballard wants to see what he has with the young Dline guys. I still see Houston singing back here after the draft for a veteran presence and maybe reduced role. 
    • I am anxious to see Speed get some starting reps at LB, and what Tell can do as a CB   They both have size / speed / weight needed......  I hope they both can rise to the occasion and play some downs          
  • Members

• stitches

stitches 8,386

• w87r

w87r 5,350

Moderators
    • J@son

J@son 912

• DaColts85

DaColts85 499

• NFLfan

NFLfan 8,450