Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SteelCityColt

Colts @ Redskins Game Day Thread

See these 3rd and shorts? If Pags was here, these would be run plays being called.

It seems like Reich needed a couple series to see what total adjustments the Skins made. His play calling is on point this drive

Fantastic designed play !!!!!!!!!!!! TD TY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...…….. Keep it rolling COLTS !!!!!!!

We gotta make it a priority to get Rogers and Grant more touches.  It makes us so much more dynamic and unpredictable. 

Just now, Nadine said:

That was a little tricky

Yeah, not sure HOW you defend that one.  Nice play and play call.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That was beautiful! I couldn't even tell where the ball was going. TY ran a great route.

Neither could washington!

1 minute ago, coltsva said:

What an awesomely designed play. Helped that the DB did go with his man.

Looked like the slot guy took out the LB that was supposed to guard TY on the cross.

Well designed play.  Good execution.  Secondary was clueless.

Just now, coltsva said:

What an awesomely designed play. Helped that the DB did go with his man.

It’s nice to see overly creative play calls for this team as opposed to against. Once this team hell’s completely and has a good grasp of the entire offense, can you imagine? What happens when we get a healthy AC back to shore up the blind side. Gonna have fun. Win or lose this season, at least we see a future. 

Just now, DraftMaster said:

High Fives All around!!!:FlamingoDancing::yahoo::headspin::rock::banana::dance::number1::fireworks::cheer::monkeydance::scoregood::billiejean::td::applause::jump:

High five ya back...…..GO COLTS !!!!!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Completely Agree... I give you Mr. Derrick Brown...The Beast!  
    • ...like we don’t already have enough disappointing WR’s. 
    • Exactly..... Derrick Brown and Javon Kinlaw are not only penetrators and game-wreckers.... they are "tone setters" in the interior that would bring added value to our back seven guys.   Under a scenario where the Lions and Giants don't select Brown or Kinlaw.... and given the likelihood that Miami (Tua) and the Chargers (I'm predicting Love here) select QBs..... one or both of these DTs should be available at #8 where the Cardinals pick just ahead of Jacksonville.    If only one of those guys is available at #8.... I would absolutely pitch a deal to AZ of our #13 and #75 pick.... and a flip-flop of our #34 for their #40 in Round 2.    That would be an equitable swap and basically we're giving up a 3rd rounder and five spots in Round 2 to move up for Brown or Kinlaw.   If BOTH are available at #8? I almost guarantee that the Jags will take one of them.... and we'll be sweating out the next 3 selections.   I respect and totally get the QB-centric crowd sentiment in this discussion.... we've not been in QB purgatory like this in 20 years.   And if Jordan Love IS the next Patrick Mahomes 2-3 years from now.... whether we select him or not... I'll gladly take my lumps for doubting him.   At the same time.... remember that the closest thing we've had to a dominant DT in a full 28 years is Steve Emtman.... and his career was short-lived as he wound up maimed in both knees and out of football.    And let's also remember that lacking that disruptive force on the interior DL costed us come playoff time.... and that was WITH Peyton Manning at QB....and Marvin...and Reggie....and Edge.    All that HALL OF FAME juice on offense and we won 1 Lombardi.   This tells me that we shouldn't just reject out of hand the idea for moving up for a "best in breed" game-changer such as Brown or Kinlaw. Not to be reckless about it or to overpay....but we shouldn't just rule it out because of this overblown "positional value" line of thinking. JMO        
    • Kinlaw’s really good...Brown is great. Watch Kinlaw in the Georgia game... swallowed up with those 1st/2nd round Georgia O-Linemen...   
    • And he is still probably a better prospect than any qb in this draft class . 
  • Members