Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. 49ers Game Day Thread

Recommended Posts

Like I wrote earlier in the thread, easy win for the Niners.

 

Luckily for us fans, Chuck will be out and the Colts get a good draft pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chris Ballard....are you watching? I'm curios when you've seen enough. Just wondering'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Flash7 said:

Chris Ballard....are you watching? I'm curios when you've seen enough. Just wondering'.

He’s going to let this ride all the way to a top 5 pick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RockThatBlue said:

Monachino is bad. Not a fan of him. His defenses routinely collapse in 2nd halves.

His defense collapses everytime he decides to not play press coverage..I miss manusky and his vanilla def I'm sure he would've at least made our corners play physical 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, James said:

Like I wrote earlier in the thread, easy win for the Niners.

 

Go Niners. Chuck is out and good draft pick.

Stop Now

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RollerColt said:

He’s going to let this ride all the way to a top 5 pick

I agree.

 

I think he's got enough information to make an easy decision. This season has been a train wreck so far. Might as well get better draft position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

2 scores lead, and 10 minutes left... I hope no cardiac ending for this game...

 

Grrrrrr..........youuuuu........... (just kidding)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

Chris Ballard....are you watching? I'm curios when you've seen enough. Just wondering'.

Chris Ballard doesn't have anything to do with it.  Irsays the one that won't let go of Pagano . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, will426 said:

His defense collapses everytime he decides to not play press coverage..I miss manusky and his vanilla def I'm sure he would've at least made our corners play physical 

 

What happened on the 4th and 5?  with a blitz too... ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm now at please win mode. 

 

I don't care if we're good, but you can't lose up big on a terrible team like SF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Flash7 said:

I agree.

 

I think he's got enough information to make an easy decision. This season has been a train wreck so far. Might as well get better draft position.

Yep my guess is Ballard and Irsay let pagano ride out the rest of the season and then clean house. Only Mathis should be retained 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somewhere, Irsay and Ballard are sitting next to Peyton begging him to coach this Team 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Normally don't post during the game but Pagano needed to use a timeout prior to the 4th down play.  Colts would have received the ball with approx 50 secs to left. Enough time to get in fg range. Embarrassing clock mgmt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Stop Now

 

 

No. This is beyond embarrassing.

 

But only a ridiculous amount of Colts failure will make sure Chuck is gone, which is why the Niners need to win. This choking is not acceptable anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

 

What happened on the 4th and 5?  with a blitz too... ?

The 4th in 5 exactly what the announcer said happened Davis was playing man and instead went to defend the run in which he allowed little to get behind him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, James said:

 

No. This is beyond embarrassing.

 

But only a ridiculous amount of Colts failure will make sure Chuck is gone, which is why the Niners need to win. This choking is not acceptable anymore.

Would've worked out if the browns beat us lol..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

Chris Ballard doesn't have anything to do with it.  Irsays the one that won't let go of Pagano . 

Amen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, James said:

Please win Niners, so Chuck can get fired.

I’m all for it. Win or lose man. The players on this team can be good besides most of our offensive line. Our coaching is what it is. But offensively I can’t hate on chudzinski to much. When he has a good offensive line like he had in Cleveland and Carolina, he had a top 15 offense(ya look it up). But then again, idk why he isn’t putting Mack in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LucasOilStadium said:

Both the Colts and 49ers lost to Arizona in overtime, and i am surprised the 49ers tied this game with 20 seconds left in the fourth quarter.

I wish I could say I'm surprised. Sadly I'm not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JaseAiden23 said:

I thought he should have been using our timeouts in case they did score.  Pagano drives me nuts in crunch time!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...