Colts Vs. 49ers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

Monachino is bad. Not a fan of him. His defenses routinely collapse in 2nd halves.

His defense collapses everytime he decides to not play press coverage..I miss manusky and his vanilla def I'm sure he would've at least made our corners play physical 

Just now, RollerColt said:

He’s going to let this ride all the way to a top 5 pick

I agree.

I think he's got enough information to make an easy decision. This season has been a train wreck so far. Might as well get better draft position.

1 minute ago, Flash7 said:

I agree.

I think he's got enough information to make an easy decision. This season has been a train wreck so far. Might as well get better draft position.

Yep my guess is Ballard and Irsay let pagano ride out the rest of the season and then clean house. Only Mathis should be retained 

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Stop Now

No. This is beyond embarrassing.

But only a ridiculous amount of Colts failure will make sure Chuck is gone, which is why the Niners need to win. This choking is not acceptable anymore.

1 minute ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

What happened on the 4th and 5?  with a blitz too... ?

The 4th in 5 exactly what the announcer said happened Davis was playing man and instead went to defend the run in which he allowed little to get behind him

Just now, James said:

No. This is beyond embarrassing.

But only a ridiculous amount of Colts failure will make sure Chuck is gone, which is why the Niners need to win. This choking is not acceptable anymore.

Would've worked out if the browns beat us lol..

2 minutes ago, James said:

Please win Niners, so Chuck can get fired.

I’m all for it. Win or lose man. The players on this team can be good besides most of our offensive line. Our coaching is what it is. But offensively I can’t hate on chudzinski to much. When he has a good offensive line like he had in Cleveland and Carolina, he had a top 15 offense(ya look it up). But then again, idk why he isn’t putting Mack in