Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I think i have an amazing idea...

bap1331

1 minute ago, bap1331 said:

So if Brissett only plays the first half and Luck plays the second...why dont we use Brissett for first and Luck for second half? It would wear down teams with a fresh QB in the second.

Always go with your best.  Doesn't matter which half.  Just trust in Luck.

44 minutes ago, bap1331 said:

So if Brissett only plays the first half and Luck plays the second...why dont we use Brissett for first and Luck for second half? It would wear down teams with a fresh QB in the second.

Think again.

9 hours ago, bap1331 said:

Gotta be a better idea than the infamous fake/real 4th & 1 play.

lol I'm taking this thread as for what I think it was.. a joke. Ease up guys.. people aren't allowed to have fun here?!? He's clearly joking. Brissett has been playing well in the 1st half but not the 2nd. Andrew Luck has brought us back in the 2nd half so many times because the 1st wasn't so good. 

Let loose, have fun a little. You're allowed, it's a joke.

2 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

lol I'm taking this thread as for what I think it was.. a joke. Ease up guys.. people aren't allowed to have fun here?!? He's clearly joking. Brissett has been playing well in the 1st half but not the 2nd. Andrew Luck has brought us back in the 2nd half so many times because the 1st wasn't so good. 

Let loose, have fun a little. You're allowed, it's a joke.

You must not be familiar with the OP

22 hours ago, bap1331 said:

It makes sense and it's a fun idea and I completely see where your coming from, but it's very unlikely. the whole team would need to adjust to thier 2 very different playing styles which is a lot to ask for from a team that struggle adjusting to 1 qb.

6 minutes ago, HectorRoberts said:

It makes sense and it's a fun idea and I completely see where your coming from, but it's very unlikely. the whole team would need to adjust to thier 2 very different playing styles which is a lot to ask for from a team that struggle adjusting to 1 qb.

no :P

1 hour ago, HectorRoberts said:

Just add some value to this thread; I don't see their playing styles being very different.  Both are pocket passers with good arm strength/speed, and both can scramble to extend the play.  I don't think you have two playbooks, they can both run the same 3 or 4 plays that Chud runs every game.  :D