Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

JMV: "Pay attention tonight, Colts Fans"

Boiler_Colt

26 minutes ago, chrisfarley said:

stick with city bbq

I'll give that a try. Is it inside the stadium? I think next time we will just eat ahead but often my wife is shopping etc and I can't because we are strapped for time. I've had the Pork Tenderloin, Cheeseburger, Steak and Cheese, Nachos, Pretzels, Hot dog....just none of it was good...I mean like it was under the heat lamp from a Saturday event and put back out on Sunday. I don't expect much but it just has always been very disappointing. Like I would rather put ketchup on and eat the media guide bad.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, dgambill said:

I'll give that a try. Is it inside the stadium? I think next time we will just eat ahead but often my wife is shopping etc and I can't because we are strapped for time. I've had the Pork Tenderloin, Cheeseburger, Steak and Cheese, Nachos, Pretzels, Hot dog....just none of it was good...I mean like it was under the heat lamp from a Saturday even and put back out on Sunday. I don't expect much but it just has always been very disappointing.

yes, in the stadium and it's good !!!  

interesting article regarding this topic

http://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2016/09/07/uber-ride-lobster-corn-dog-new-colts-game-features/89930296/

1 hour ago, buccolts said:

Yeah, I'm speculating something with Peyton, or Chuck, or a coordinator.

Watch, it'll be something about a cheerleader. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

There were a lot of rumors that Ballard wanted to bring the ST Coordinator (Haub) from KC along with him.

If something major is happening, and I had to guess, it would be that we'll hire him to a similar role as Chud was in a couple years ago ('Associate Head Coach' or something like that).

2 minutes ago, ColtsFanMikeC said:

There were a lot of rumors that Ballard wanted to bring the ST Coordinator (Haub) from KC along with him.

If something major is happening, and I had to guess, it would be that we'll hire him to a similar role as Chud was in a couple years ago ('Associate Head Coach' or something like that).

That's a demotion from ST coordinator. KC wouldn't let him leave even if he earned to.

18 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

What did you hear on Bob and Tom?

My guess is probably Training Camp. It's going to move.

Yep...if it's something like we will be like why and then it'll make sense this is the most likely choice. Unless its something that will make sense after we make a player or personnel move later.

2 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

He just said it's not Hard Knocks and not training camp related.  So I'm guessing Lucks arm fell off and we're moving to Las Vegas...

Releasing D'Qwell or Art?

Unless it's the very surprising release of Dwayne Allen. The coaches are very high on Doyle and Swoope had a decent season.

44 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

What did you hear on Bob and Tom?

My guess is probably Training Camp. It's going to move.

Yeah but the training camp move has been known for about a week now. JMV made it sound like its pretty big, I don't think that would classify as pretty big.

15 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Releasing D'Qwell or Art?

Unless it's the very surprising release of Dwayne Allen. The coaches are very high on Doyle and Swoope had a decent season.

Have to get both of the later two re-signed before they can look at Allen being cut.  Swoope probably won't be an issue but Doyle could be expensive.

5 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Have to get both of the later two re-signed before they can look at Allen being cut.  Swoope probably won't be an issue but Doyle could be expensive.

You're right, but with the way JMV explained how fans would react I could see it being Alllen's release. He made it seem like we'd be slightly surprised but that it would make sense eventually.

Then again, that could also be how some would react to D'Qwell's release.

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

Hmm, cutting Allen would equal dead money, though.

I'd hate to think that's how we decide to spend our salary cap money.

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Huh, didn't realize D'Qwell and Art's contracts were up.

I could definitely see, with the way JMV explained how fans would react, that it's Alllen's release.

The dead money that we would eat on his contract would make that surprising.

Just now, SilentHill said:

IF it was something crazy huge I would imagine that one of the national reporters would have already leaked it?

He said neither the Colts or the national reporters would announce it.

I think he was half kidding though, otherwise nobody would be announcing it.

28 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

I'm telling you if you buy a $9 beer and you can find the water fountain after you're done drinking the beer. Golden. Apparently they're hidden at LOS.

There is only one that I'm aware of.  But I only scoured half the stadium on one level

3 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

He said neither the Colts or the national reporters would announce it.

I think he was half kidding though, otherwise nobody would be announcing it.

If he wasn't kidding, it's likely Hard Knocks, as the league would announce that, I'd think(?)