Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boiler_Colt

JMV: "Pay attention tonight, Colts Fans"

26 minutes ago, chrisfarley said:

stick with city bbq

I'll give that a try. Is it inside the stadium? I think next time we will just eat ahead but often my wife is shopping etc and I can't because we are strapped for time. I've had the Pork Tenderloin, Cheeseburger, Steak and Cheese, Nachos, Pretzels, Hot dog....just none of it was good...I mean like it was under the heat lamp from a Saturday event and put back out on Sunday. I don't expect much but it just has always been very disappointing. Like I would rather put ketchup on and eat the media guide bad.

5 minutes ago, Nadine said:

Nope, no water fountain outside the bathrooms at all anywhere

and the bathrooms only have hot water

Jim Irsays private box?

Just now, dgambill said:

I'll give that a try. Is it inside the stadium? I think next time we will just eat ahead but often my wife is shopping etc and I can't because we are strapped for time. I've had the Pork Tenderloin, Cheeseburger, Steak and Cheese, Nachos, Pretzels, Hot dog....just none of it was good...I mean like it was under the heat lamp from a Saturday even and put back out on Sunday. I don't expect much but it just has always been very disappointing.

yes, in the stadium and it's good !!!  

interesting article regarding this topic

http://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2016/09/07/uber-ride-lobster-corn-dog-new-colts-game-features/89930296/

5 minutes ago, buccolts said:

Colts win the coin toss with the Eagles?

That hadn't already been announced, right?

think that happens at the combine.

7 minutes ago, Nadine said:

Nope, no water fountain outside the bathrooms at all anywhere

and the bathrooms only have hot water

Well it sounds like the defense is not the only thing that needs fixing then! No drinking water? Smh

1 hour ago, buccolts said:

Yeah, I'm speculating something with Peyton, or Chuck, or a coordinator.

Watch, it'll be something about a cheerleader. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

There were a lot of rumors that Ballard wanted to bring the ST Coordinator (Haub) from KC along with him.

If something major is happening, and I had to guess, it would be that we'll hire him to a similar role as Chud was in a couple years ago ('Associate Head Coach' or something like that).

2 minutes ago, ColtsFanMikeC said:

There were a lot of rumors that Ballard wanted to bring the ST Coordinator (Haub) from KC along with him.

If something major is happening, and I had to guess, it would be that we'll hire him to a similar role as Chud was in a couple years ago ('Associate Head Coach' or something like that).

That's a demotion from ST coordinator. KC wouldn't let him leave even if he earned to.

18 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

What did you hear on Bob and Tom?

My guess is probably Training Camp. It's going to move.

Yep...if it's something like we will be like why and then it'll make sense this is the most likely choice. Unless its something that will make sense after we make a player or personnel move later.

He just said it's not Hard Knocks and not training camp related.  So I'm guessing Lucks arm fell off and we're moving to Las Vegas...

28 minutes ago, Nadine said:

Have you ever tried to find a water fountain at the stadium?

I may be the only one who knows where 'it' is and only because I was very determined

Now the suspense is killing me...don't hold out on us...where is it woman!!

2 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

He just said it's not Hard Knocks and not training camp related.  So I'm guessing Lucks arm fell off and we're moving to Las Vegas...

Releasing D'Qwell or Art?

Unless it's the very surprising release of Dwayne Allen. The coaches are very high on Doyle and Swoope had a decent season.

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Or really shocking would be Dwayne Allen, no way though.

Any of the above would be nice 

20 minutes ago, Crush22 said:

reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

I'm telling you if you buy a $9 beer and you can find the water fountain after you're done drinking the beer. Golden. Apparently they're hidden at LOS.

The shocking news is it took Chris Ballard just watching 2 games to realize Chuck may not cut it as the long term answer at HC. :)

I got it! Peyton is coming back... sorta... Well, not Peyton the man himself. But Papa Johns pizza at LOS! lmao

Big announcement!

44 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

What did you hear on Bob and Tom?

My guess is probably Training Camp. It's going to move.

Yeah but the training camp move has been known for about a week now. JMV made it sound like its pretty big, I don't think that would classify as pretty big.

15 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Unless it's the very surprising release of Dwayne Allen. The coaches are very high on Doyle and Swoope had a decent season.

Have to get both of the later two re-signed before they can look at Allen being cut.  Swoope probably won't be an issue but Doyle could be expensive.

5 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Have to get both of the later two re-signed before they can look at Allen being cut.  Swoope probably won't be an issue but Doyle could be expensive.

You're right, but with the way JMV explained how fans would react I could see it being Alllen's release. He made it seem like we'd be slightly surprised but that it would make sense eventually.

Then again, that could also be how some would react to D'Qwell's release.

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

Hmm, cutting Allen would equal dead money, though.

I'd hate to think that's how we decide to spend our salary cap money.

What about cutting Jones, then re-signing him for bare minimums?

I doubt he wants to go elsewhere nor will he get offers elsewhere except the Ravens maybe.

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Huh, didn't realize D'Qwell and Art's contracts were up.

I could definitely see, with the way JMV explained how fans would react, that it's Alllen's release.

The dead money that we would eat on his contract would make that surprising.

2 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

I think it will be a new training camp location. Lets not get our hopes up too much guys.

JMV just said its not TC related

IF it was something crazy huge I would imagine that one of the national reporters would have already leaked it?

Just now, SilentHill said:

IF it was something crazy huge I would imagine that one of the national reporters would have already leaked it?

He said neither the Colts or the national reporters would announce it.

I think he was half kidding though, otherwise nobody would be announcing it.

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

I thought he was half kidding though.

I hate cliffhangers..... lol

Could it be that Irsay is stepping down as owner? Turning control over to the daughters?

28 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

I'm telling you if you buy a $9 beer and you can find the water fountain after you're done drinking the beer. Golden. Apparently they're hidden at LOS.

There is only one that I'm aware of.  But I only scoured half the stadium on one level

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

im guessing Gore retiring or a trade/cut

I'm pretty sure a trade cannot happen until the league year ends?

Just now, SilentHill said:

Could it be that Irsay is stepping down as owner? Turning control over to the daughters?

That WOULD be shocking, and, yet, make sense.

3 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

I think he was half kidding though, otherwise nobody would be announcing it.

If he wasn't kidding, it's likely Hard Knocks, as the league would announce that, I'd think(?)

Just now, buccolts said:

If he wasn't kidding, it's likely Hard Knocks, as the league would announce that, I'd think(?)

He said it wasn't hard knocks 

Just now, buccolts said:

As much as some fans don't want to see their team on Hard Knocks, I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE it.