Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

JMV: "Pay attention tonight, Colts Fans"

Boiler_Colt

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Nadine said:

Have you ever tried to find a water fountain at the stadium?

I may be the only one who knows where 'it' is and only because I was very determined

I might as well ask you, do they serve coffee/hot chocolate? My fiance was frozen during the XLI homecoming game and we were running around the stadium looking. Ended up finding this huge open bar area with the SB Trophy! Someone's job was to take your phone and take a pic of you with it. I was so pumped! Forgot about the hot chocolate.

10 minutes ago, SilentHill said:

Ok if it's not Hard Knocks and not TC, then it has to be:

A. Irsay is stepping down as Owner

B. There is a major injury / retirement to report.

Irsay is not stepping down as owner. He hasn't even mentioned anything about it. And he isn't that old compared to many other owners. He will be our full time owner for another 10-15 years in my opinion. 

I actually think it is more than just one move. I think we are cutting  a few players. Art Jones, D'Qwell Jackson are the two that come to mind. If I had to say the two players that would really be surprising like has been suggested would be Castonzo or Gore getting cut. Ballard came from Kansas City who excelled at running the ball and might prefer getting a younger back. 

Just now, Colts1324 said:

I actually think it is more than just one move. I think we are cutting  a few players. Art Jones, D'Qwell Jackson are the two that come to mind. If I had to say the two players that would really be surprising like has been suggested would be Castonzo or Gore getting cut. Ballard came from Kansas City who excelled at running the ball and might prefer getting a younger back. 

I wouldn't be surprised either.

Ballard said he was going to watch all of our games. I'm sure there's a few guys he'd want to cut right away.

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

I wouldn't be surprised either.

Ballard said he was going to watch all of our games. I'm sure there's a few guys he'd want to cut right away.

Yeah. I actually would be surprised if Robinson isn't cut either. He doesn't carry much dead weight and wasn't good at all. Hurt most of the year. I don't know how many teams would want Castonzo for his price tag. 

2 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

Cutting Castonzo makes zero sense; his level of play relative to his salary does not suggest at all that he should be cut...serviceable LTs do not just grow on trees and the Colts would have a gaping whole by cutting him. Now, the Colts could draft a LT with their 1st round pic, and move Castonzo to RT. 

2 minutes ago, Larry Horseman said:

Cutting Castonzo makes zero sense; his level of play relative to his salary does not suggest at all that he should be cut...serviceable LTs do not just grow on trees and the Colts would have a gaping whole by cutting him. Now, the Colts could draft a LT with their 1st round pic, and move Castonzo to RT. 

I dont think cutting those guys qualifies as "big news".

not in the way JMV seemed to hint to us.

18 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

Irsay is not stepping down as owner. He hasn't even mentioned anything about it. And he isn't that old compared to many other owners. He will be our full time owner for another 10-15 years in my opinion. 

Incould see jim stepping back a lil. He has hinted at this b4. But i dont see that happening until he gets coaching situation resolved at the soonest.

3 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I'm not gonna lie. I'm really getting into this speculation. I said I was gonna be done but if JMV says something big is going down, I can't help myself

Me too lol. 

Curious though. If jmv is playing us, I vote we boycott his show for a month

5 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

JMV just said it is big lol so who knows 

He also mentioned that some may think it wasn't all that big, so who knows.

I'm certain some will be highly disappointed when it's not a player getting let go, or Chuck being jettisoned.