Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

JMV: "Pay attention tonight, Colts Fans"

Boiler_Colt

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, buccolts said:

He also mentioned that some may think it wasn't all that big, so who knows.

I'm certain some will be highly disappointed when it's not a player getting let go, or Chuck being jettisoned.

It's definitely not chuck getting fired lol I'm not getting over excited that way I can't be let down haha

4 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

My guess is going to be pretty bold. We are trading Andrew Luck to the Browns for 4 first round picks. Both of their 1st's this year, and their 1st in 2018 and 2019.

That or we're trading Moncrief or TY for a bunch of picks but.... I do believe the earlier poster is right. No trades until the new league year

46 minutes ago, Larry Horseman said:

Cutting Castonzo makes zero sense; his level of play relative to his salary does not suggest at all that he should be cut...serviceable LTs do not just grow on trees and the Colts would have a gaping whole by cutting him. Now, the Colts could draft a LT with their 1st round pic, and move Castonzo to RT. 

Drafting a first round pick and sticking him at LT isn't a surefire thing, just ask Eli Manning.

13 minutes ago, The Peytonator said:

It's probably gonna be something dumb like Frank Gore being on the next season of 'Dancing With The Stars'.

I'd actually love that seeing as my fiance watches that religiously. Every time there is a football guy I can enjoy it a little.

Just now, Boiler_Colt said:

Trades cant happen until March 9th I dont think. Thats when the new league year starts. Maybe something like Geathers retiring due to his neck injury? We saw that with Delano Howell.

You could be right. 

1 hour ago, Colts1324 said:

Irsay is not stepping down as owner. He hasn't even mentioned anything about it. And he isn't that old compared to many other owners. He will be our full time owner for another 10-15 years in my opinion. 

Actually he did once say exactly when he was going to retire. He said hr would retire when Peyton does. Grantdd that was back in 2008 and a lot has changed since then. Lol

1 hour ago, bababooey said:

I might as well ask you, do they serve coffee/hot chocolate? My fiance was frozen during the XLI homecoming game and we were running around the stadium looking. Ended up finding this huge open bar area with the SB Trophy! Someone's job was to take your phone and take a pic of you with it. I was so pumped! Forgot about the hot chocolate.

They do have coffee.  I never looked for hot chocolate but I bet is's somewhere

you can buy water but it's too expensive so I was looking to refill my coffee cup with water.

Easier said than done.  Even most of the stadium staff don't know where a water fountain is