Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

JMV: "Pay attention tonight, Colts Fans"

Boiler_Colt

Just listening to JMV right now and he's dropping some major hints that there's something going down with the Colts tonight. Says he can't spill the beans yet, he's just urging everyone to "Pay Attention" and mentions that it's something that we're all going to be interested in. Let the rampant speculation commence.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Just listening to JMV right now and he's dropping some major hints that there's something going down with the Colts tonight. Says he can't spill the beans yet, he's just urging everyone to "Pay Attention" and mentions that it's something that we're all going to be interested in. Let the rampant speculation commence.

Yeah, he hasn't even let on if it's good, bad, indifferent.

8 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

Or maybe a whole wall of vending machines to bypass those $10 food items at the concessions. lol

Omg...the food is terrible at LOS. Worst I've had at a ball park. Granted I've just tried the normal concessions but man its bad....like I feel like I just walked away from a meal at Sams Club on a Saturday.

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

Omg...the food is terrible at LOS. Worst I've had at a ball park. Granted I've just tried the normal concessions but man its bad....like I feel like I just walked away from a meal at Sams Club on a Saturday.

Yeah man, I don't think its anything special. We usually eat before going to the game to avoid the high prices. I think one time I bought a beer and another time my wife and I shared a Sprite. lol. Just is not worth the money.

I heard something on Bob and Tom and the Chick McGee podcast this week that got me thinking.  Curious if it is related.  It wasn't anything obvious and could be my mind thinking way out of line.  If I am right it involves one of the most popular players on the team.......

3 minutes ago, midwest said:

I heard something on Bob and Tom and the Chick McGee podcast this week that got me thinking.  Curious if it is related.  It wasn't anything obvious and could be my mind thinking way out of line.  If I am right it involves one of the most popular players on the team.......

What did you hear on Bob and Tom?

My guess is probably Training Camp. It's going to move.

16 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

Yeah man, I don't think its anything special. We usually eat before going to the game to avoid the high prices. I think one time I bought a beer and another time my wife and I shared a Sprite. lol. Just is not worth the money.

Have you ever tried to find a water fountain at the stadium?

I may be the only one who knows where 'it' is and only because I was very determined

10 minutes ago, midwest said:

Most Popular:

1) andrew luck

2) TY Hilton

3) the "Punter"

4) Dwayne Allen

5) AV

So I'm guessing AV is retiring, correct?

2 minutes ago, Nadine said:

Have you ever tried to find a water fountain at the stadium?

I may be the only one who knows where 'it' is and only because I was very determined

haha! I think I saw one outside one of the bathrooms, but I could be mistaken. Would be good to refill your cup with water if it's close by.

12 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

From what I heard just now and how he said it, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a player release or TC thing.

He said something like "it's something some fans will be like 'what!?' but it'll make sense."

Could be the Colts will be hosting their training camp at the complex which wouldn't let the fans in but would make sense for the team.

Just now, pgt_rob said:

haha! I think I saw one outside one of the bathrooms, but I could be mistaken. Would be good to refill your cup with water if it's close by.

Nope, no water fountain outside the bathrooms at all anywhere

and the bathrooms only have hot water