• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, LuckIsAwesome said:

Embarrassing. 

As bad as it sounds, don't forget they're running on a minimum second string offense.  Andrew Luck would've probably won this game.  Matt will not carry the team, only one person can, and that's Luck..  Literally and figuratively, Luck.   

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

As bad as it sounds, don't forget they're running on a minimum second string offense.  Andrew Luck would've probably won this game.  Matt will not carry the team, only one person can, and that's Luck..  Literally and figuratively, Luck.   

50 points to the Jaguars, though. That's just.... I have no words.

Not sure if it's even worth it at this point. What sense does it make to have him play if he's not coming back til the dolphins game. We've pretty much sealed it losing to the jaguars, no way we beat the Texans with whitehurst or the way haselbeck has been playing.

Another bad game by Hasselback and an atrocious game by the O-line. I noticed a big lack of effort on several plays as well. I also dont understand the reasoning behind playing Mcnary over Sio Moore either, Mcnary missed ALOT of tackles. Moore plays well when given the chance. 

Think Pagano will be around come Monday? I have never seen a team so un prepared the last 2 weeks. We seem to have so many injuries thoughout the roster. Maybe it's time to re-visit training and practice techniques. That falls to the coach. But this year has been a mess since training camp. Some bad free agent deals and a mediocre draft to get things started. We even have an OC who doesn't know the darn plays. What's he been doing for two years. Just cashing checks? I've made excuses for the coaching. In my mind blaming the players he was forced to deal with. But this is real bad. Get two QB's beat to death. Can't block, Can't find a receiver be it tight end or wide outs. And let the Jags put up 50 on us? We are so far from competing for a championship I can't believe it was even brought up.

Are you kidding me with this performance? We let the Jags put up 50 points on us? 50?! By the Jags?!!!! 

This is not acceptable. Irsay need to man up and fire either Manusky, Pagano or Grigson. Or cut players. Send a message to everyone in the organization amd the fans right now!

Inb4 excuses - "Luck wasn't playing", "wasn't that important, we can still the AFCS" .. Blabla

DONT CARE! This is more humuliating than the streak of blowout losses to Patriots. Absolutely disgusting.

I don't understand why people are griping so much. The problems the Colts have today are obviously the same problems the Colts have had for a couple of years now. I assume that the Colts front office like things the way they are because nothing has been done about it. Get used to it for the foreseeable future.

In the AFC South, we are now the weakest link.

Someone needs to be held accountable for the poor tackling this defense has. Countless yards after contact given up. Looked like bad news bears out there at times. Just awful awful playing. 

Offense se once again was awful, God awful and Matt was awful again. I know the oline let people thru the line but Matt looked unaware of where to throw the ball.  

It will be a new coaching staff who gets to coach luck and a possible high scoring team if they can figure out better blocking schemes upfront and how to run the ball. We will need lots of defenders who are impact players because we have maybe 3 with Davis, Parry and Anderson. Nothing else but avg to below on the defense.  

They looked like they knew the game was over. The QB hasn't been able to make a play in three weeks. Once that promising drive ended in a field goal, it was pretty obvious it wasn't going to get any better. With Luck, you assume there's a chance. Not with a banged up MH and an ineffective Clipboard Jesus.

I told you guys. As bad as it pisses me off to say this. We're better off just letting it go and getting a top 10 draft pick. 51 points to the Jag offs isn't ok. This is embarrassing guys.  But with a top 10 pick we can get a couple difference makers on defense and should be one of the top 5 teams next season.

3 minutes ago, CoachLite said:

I don't understand why people are griping so much. The problems the Colts have today are obviously the same problems the Colts have had for a couple of years now. I assume that the Colts front office like things the way they are because nothing has been done about it. Get used to it for the foreseeable future.

In the AFC South, we are now the weakest link.

All true. But giving up 51 points to the Jags is the lowest of the lows.

This team has definitely checked out for sure. Offense is not clicking at all and it's getting to each other in my opinion... Defense is somewhat alive but again can't stop the run. Coach is gone, players aren't stepping up when they know the staff is going to be cleared out. People can still keep denying that but it's looking to be true. We're done for the season guys. Looking forward to getting the draft posts up in a few weeks. lol