Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predictions for Sunday vs. Broncos

2HOT2HANDLE

Does anyone other than me think the Colts have a chance here?

- can't see the Colts losing 4 straight

- at Lucas Oil Stadium

- new OC will provide a spark (and better play calling!)

- players don't wanna let Manning set all-time records against them

- barring last week, Denver is not that good (they beat the following teams by 1 score or less: Ravens, Chiefs, Vikings, Raiders, Browns in OT!)

I think it will be close, but Luck gets out of his slump due to better play calling with quicker, easier throws.  Colts don't abandon the run game and get Allen and Fleener involved.

Colts win at LOS:  24-20

Thoughts?

GO  :coltslogo:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we always have a chance. It's going to come down to which Colts team shows up. Peyton will be on a mission to break the yardage record against us. Question is, can we get to him and knock him out of rhythm.

In a thriller with a Vinny winner

Colts 30

Broncos 27

I think having a new OC will be a little wrinkle, but that's it, a little wrinkle for the Denver D. I said it before, I hope we win, but I don't think we will. IMO, Denver will be a much bigger challenge than New England. I don't think it's going to be a close game.

I am oddly optimistic for this game... Not sure why.  I know Chud wont be the cure-all for this team but I think we might just be surprised...

Do I think the Colts win?  Eeeehhh I dunno... But I think they will keep it much more interesting and will actually be productive through 4 quarters...

I am leaning towards a 27-24 broncos victory...

But I could also see that going the other way...

we will be a scoring machine against the wade Phillips defense, they will no longer be the #1 defense after chud unleashes his attacking offense against them. they have played some bad teams that made them look good. we will intercept peytons slow dying ducks several times, gore will get 100 + yards, colts win in upset of the week

we will be a scoring machine against the wade Phillips defense, they will no longer be the #1 defense after chud unleashes his attacking offense against them. they have played some bad teams that made them look good. we will intercept peytons slow dying ducks several times, gore will get 100 + yards, colts win in upset of the week

Gore will get less than 70

I was feeling optimistic until I heard the TY is likely to sit.  Talib will take away Moncrief and the Broncos will live with some completions to the TEs.  31-17 Broncos.  A couple of late scores by the Colts while DEN is playing prevent.  The Broncos CBs can cover really well - I jet don't see our WRs getting separation.  Luck with at least 2 more INTs dooms this game.

I was feeling optimistic until I heard the TY is likely to sit.  Talib will take away Moncrief and the Broncos will live with some completions to the TEs.  31-17 Broncos.  A couple of late scores by the Colts while DEN is playing prevent.  The Broncos CBs can cover really well - I jet don't see our WRs getting separation.  Luck with at least 2 more INTs dooms this game.

Colts D has had past success against Peyton. I actually think we can disrupt him a bit and probably cause at least one turnover. Ultimately, however, I don't see the Colts putting up more than 20 points even with improved play calling.