Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predictions for Sunday vs. Broncos

2HOT2HANDLE

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27-17 Colts. I have a feeling Gore and Bradshaw are going to have a coming out party..........I hope anyway. Surely Chud realizes you don't throw into the heart of that D if you don't need to. I think we pound the rock early, force the linebackers to respect the run. Draw in the safeties to open up passing lanes to get Andrew out of his funk.

Is anybody frustrated because they KNOW the Colts are better than they've been playing? If they play like they are capable of, they have a legitimate shot to win this game...here's hoping:

Colts 21

Broncos 17

My only other hope is Denver beats NE, to gain homefield.

That would be best case scenario

Colts D has had past success against Peyton. I actually think we can disrupt him a bit and probably cause at least one turnover. Ultimately, however, I don't see the Colts putting up more than 20 points even with improved play calling.

The first game Peyton was overcome with emotions from the ceremony.  The second loss came while Peyton was injured.  Have you guys forgot how good Peyton is? Hes finally come to a compromise with Kubiak and their defense will only get better.

I think it will be a low scoring game, but that Luck outperforms Aaron Rodgers (it would be hard not to).  I am not sure of the health of our corners and safeties, but assuming they are game ready, I predict he won't break the passing yard record as much as everyone in the media is dying for him to.  

If Luck has no turnovers, we can win.  26-17.  

If Luck has 1 turnover, we can squeeze out a last second win 21-20.  

If Luck has 2 or more turnovers and/or the Denver D scores, it will be ugly, Denver 30-10.  

If we can play keep away with long sustaining drives I can see us winning. On D just pressure the crap out of Manning. Last I heard their line wasn't all that great. Just hit him on every play.

exactly Peyton is all timing we've done a solid job every game vs him he only had good games when we starting losing corners like flies

that don't change the fact that the packers are 50 times better then us

Can u explain why the panthers are marching the ball up and down the field on the Packers? Meanwhile the Packers are getting stuffed. Carolina spent much of that Monday night game getting stuffed and 3 and out by us. Why isnt Green Bay getting it done bro?

Wish we had this much optimism when we played Pats

I think it's because we match up better with Denver and haven't beat the Pats since Luck has been here. We are 2-1 against Peyton as you know. Having said that this Denver Defense has been the best one Peyton has had in Denver. Not having TY today hurts but I wont go back on my prediction and still stick to 23-20 Colts. I usually pick us every week anyway. So putting stock in my Colts picks isn't wise. I pick with my brain on all other picks like picking Denver over GB last week.

Can u explain why the panthers are marching the ball up and down the field on the Packers? Meanwhile the Packers are getting stuffed. Carolina spent much of that Monday night game getting stuffed and 3 and out by us. Why isnt Green Bay getting it done bro?

Maybe the Packers are overrated? Rodgers is a front runner and if he gets behind by the 4th qtr., we know he loses the majority of those games???

Besides, I do feel the Colts are better than people give them credit for. Smart money is Vegas says that Luck always covers as an underdog, always. Luck is 100% in covering odds as an underdog. So it means a very close Broncos win at best, according to smart money. In other words, forget the blow out predictions.

weather was a huge factor in our game had we had clear weather like today's games the panthers game wouldn't have been as close