Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bold Predictions...

ColtStronger

The current state of the Colts is looking rather depressing!  However, I do see more in them, than what they're currently showing.

MY BOLD prediction for the next upcoming games and the aftermath:

Colts show go into Carolina with the tenacity of their 2nd half self for THE WHOLE 60 minutes.  Upsetting the Panthers on the road, in convincing fashion.  Perhaps a 34-17 route or somewhat of a large margin!

Hosting the Broncos they squeak out a gritty (Chuck-ism) performance as Manning puts in a "Peyton-like Performance"!  A very emotional game that will continue to build confidence...

Then traveling to ATL, I believe provide another great outing that will confirm the Colts have gotten their mojo back.  Winning that football game by at least 10 points.

(I may be wrong on one of these predictions of the first 3 games and the Colts could very well lose 1 of them!)

These games will set the tone for the remainder of the season as the Colts only lose 1 game the rest of the season (Pittsburg) in yet another very frustrating game that people will question them!  However, they will win out to keep the roller coaster ride of the season still on it's tracks.  I do believe they will march into the playoffs with a full stream of confidence.  People will think the Colts actually have a shot, but yet some will still be skeptical and not convinced with their recent success. 

I think they will be upset in the divisional round on the road by the Pats, Broncos or the Bengals, whoever they encounter first after they win in the WC round. 

Setting the tone for fans to start finger pointing and calling for a reconstruction of staff, which will occur in the offseason.

Then the fans will be pleased by the moves in the offseason, giving us hope for next year!

More than likely I am far off, but just because we are down now, doesn't mean that's the rest of the season.  It is only half way through the season, and we can't go anywhere else but up from here.  They have strong willed and prideful individuals who can't settle with the abysmal performances we've seen thus far!  Particular speaking of AC, Andrew, Vontae, and Gore in the sense of his fumbling.

So, what is your bold prediction?

And I can see us beating the Broncos easy!!!

How's that? We almost got shut out by the Saints who had the worst defense in the league coming into that game (guess who has that distinction now?) and you think we're gonna beat a team with a legitimate claim to the best defense in the league easily?

Based on what exactly? The Broncos defense shuts down real offenses. What do you think they're gonna do to ours?

O

How's that? We almost got shut out by the Saints who had the worst defense in the league coming into that game (guess who has that distinction now?) and you think we're gonna beat a team with a legitimate claim to the best defense in the league easily?

Based on what exactly? The Broncos defense shuts down real offenses. What do you think they're gonna do to ours?

just on passed games, we've done OK against them and also with the INT of both of these QB's I would flip a coin on this one game.

Right now I think both of these QB's could be two peas in the pod. Me personally I fear the Broncos less then a other, but that me! 

Bold prediction: they go into Carolina and actually run the ball - perhaps 3-4 times in a row. Like Carolina runs the ball. Like Seattle runs the ball. Like how we tried to run the ball with Richardson and failed miserably, but probably now could with Gore and Bradshaw. Calm things down for a few games until this offense can get back on its feet.

I don't see the Colts beating any of those three teams right now unless we see alot of changes.  I think they are capable of beating all three teams but I am not sure they will do it.  Carolina and Denver both have great defenses.  It'd be nice to have something to cheer about as a Colts fan beating the Panthers Broncos or Falcons(all solid teams) but I am not holding my breath.

Just think...we could still have Peyton, but no we let it all go for this? Really....this? This is what we gave up a legend for?

Like I always said if you're a Peyton fan you aught to be glad he's gone are enjoy him in a wheelchair are crippled for the rest of his life or worse????

The current state of the Colts is looking rather depressing!  However, I do see more in them, than what they're currently showing.

MY BOLD prediction for the next upcoming games and the aftermath:

Colts show go into Carolina with the tenacity of their 2nd half self for THE WHOLE 60 minutes.  Upsetting the Panthers on the road, in convincing fashion.  Perhaps a 34-17 route or somewhat of a large margin!

Hosting the Broncos they squeak out a gritty (Chuck-ism) performance as Manning puts in a "Peyton-like Performance"!  A very emotional game that will continue to build confidence...

Then traveling to ATL, I believe provide another great outing that will confirm the Colts have gotten their mojo back.  Winning that football game by at least 10 points.

(I may be wrong on one of these predictions of the first 3 games and the Colts could very well lose 1 of them!)

These games will set the tone for the remainder of the season as the Colts only lose 1 game the rest of the season (Pittsburg) in yet another very frustrating game that people will question them!  However, they will win out to keep the roller coaster ride of the season still on it's tracks.  I do believe they will march into the playoffs with a full stream of confidence.  People will think the Colts actually have a shot, but yet some will still be skeptical and not convinced with their recent success. 

I think they will be upset in the divisional round on the road by the Pats, Broncos or the Bengals, whoever they encounter first after they win in the WC round. 

Setting the tone for fans to start finger pointing and calling for a reconstruction of staff, which will occur in the offseason.

Then the fans will be pleased by the moves in the offseason, giving us hope for next year!

More than likely I am far off, but just because we are down now, doesn't mean that's the rest of the season.  It is only half way through the season, and we can't go anywhere else but up from here.  They have strong willed and prideful individuals who can't settle with the abysmal performances we've seen thus far!  Particular speaking of AC, Andrew, Vontae, and Gore in the sense of his fumbling.

So, what is your bold prediction?

Appreciate your optimism and hope your right. I think we have a punchers chance vs Den and Atl..think Carolina is having a magical season and will handle us..bold prediction..we make playoffs at 7-9 and WIN are home playoff game vs the Jets

The Colts will lose to Panthers and Broncos. Pagano will be fired next morning. Chudzinski will be named IHC. He will try to use bye week not only to prepare for Falcons, but to prepare not to lose to Bucs and Jags. And to watch his players closely. Pretty pessimistic. :(

It almost makes me cry to think that Wade Phillips was available in the offseason and we didn't get him.  

Panthers, Broncos, and Falcons both have great defenses. Not sure how we can win, when we struggled against New Orleans and Tennessee (barely won).

Yeah I feel kind of the same way. I thought the Colts were going to beat the Saints, then continue to improve ect. Since the whole team in every aspect is playing bad, I feel that it's not a light switch they can just turn on and start winning games. I don't expect them to come out playing well against the Panthers. That doesn't mean they won't win the game, but I just don't see this being some kind of easy fix.

We see both the Panthers and Broncos can even turn the ball over mutiple times, play incredibly sloppy on offense and still manage to win games due to their defenses.

No offense to Manning fan boy posters but the man has been terrible this year and a lot of last year. He's so bad that I expect us to handily beat the broncs when we play them.

That defense though.... that's why they are 6 - 0....

My BOLD prediction, is as follows:

We lose the next two, heading into our bye-week at 3 - 6 and come into week 11 at 2nd in the division... Yep, you heard me. Either Jax or Ten will overtake us by the time we come out of our by week, probably Ten if Mariota plays because they have the Texans (easy win at this rate) and then the Saints, who are nowhere near as good as we made them look.....

Frank Gore will gain 175 yards rushing against the Denver Broncos

There's bold and then there is crazy... This simply not happening, that defense is STOUT....

They have allowed one 100 yard rusher this year and that was Jamaal Charles before he got hurt... The Chiefs ran it 28 times that game compared to 25 throws from Alex smith for 181 yards....... Jamaal Charles WAS the chiefs offense....

Adrian Peterson was held to 81 yards.

The next single highest rusher against them was Justin Forsett on 43 yards on 14 carries....

That defense though.... that's why they are 6 - 0....

My BOLD prediction, is as follows:

We lose the next two, heading into our bye-week at 3 - 6 and come into week 11 at 2nd in the division... Yep, you heard me. Either Jax or Ten will overtake us by the time we come out of our by week, probably Ten if Mariota plays because they have the Texans (easy win at this rate) and then the Saints, who are nowhere near as good as we made them look.....

I think it is very possible we start 3-6 and if that happens we could finish 7-9. 7-9 will still win the Division if we sweep the Division because if we beat the Texans, Titans, and Jags again and those teams continue to struggle 7 wins will do it. Lets say we only win 7 it may not be as bad as people think. Not only will that get us in the Playoffs more than likely but that should give us a Top 20 Draft pick as well. It's a win/win. Make the Playoffs and get a high Draft pick to improve for next season. I think it's important to at least make the Playoffs no matter what happens.