Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

WR Plan B

DoubleE Colt

No. Draft....

That is a lot of pressure to put on TY. Moncrief is in his 2nd year it typically is year 3 when things really click for a WR. Carter couldn't even make the league just 2 years ago. That is all we have at WR.

We will sign a FA may not be AJ but we will sign one.

Not one single TD reception....this dude is done....

Lets not get another guy that gets zero separation....

Would rather have Nicks then anyone mentioned here....

The qb has to get a WR the ball to able to score. Not one WR caught a TD for the Chiefs so you really think it's on Bowe?

Really don't like anyone outside of Andre Johnson.

Not a fan of Dwayne Bowe or Michael Crabtree.

Probably re-sign Hakeem Nicks or maybe Reggie Wayne? :) (I know, I know, it's not happening)

I too, think that there's a drop off between Andre Johnson and the rest of the receivers available, but we are without Wayne and Nicks. We've only added Carter, an unknown commodity at the moment, so we should continue to look for a replacement, right? And hopefully draft another promising receiver.

Really don't like anyone outside of Andre Johnson.

Not a fan of Dwayne Bowe or Michael Crabtree.

Probably re-sign Hakeem Nicks or maybe Reggie Wayne? :) (I know, I know, it's not happening)

Well, I hope the limo from Irsay's hangar didn't detour to Reggie Wayne's house (wouldn't be good)

Stevie Johnson from the Bills/49ers looks like he is going to become available.  Would be a nice WR2 opposite of TY.  That will give Moncrief the slot or another year to develop too.

I think he could be a good pick up and probably not too expensive.  

If Johnson falls through, I'm all for Stevie.  Stevie Johnson is a fine replacement for Wayne. He's a quality route runner with plus hands, which describes the elder Wayne before the injury. Is he going to play at as high a level as Wayne did? I doubt it, but he's certainly capable of it. I know everyone wants big and fast and physical, but I love quality route runners. Stevie Johnson is a quality route runner, and I think we need that in Indy.

I think everyone needs to watch Stevie run routes. He's got such a unique way about route running that it is kind of a marvel to behold. That is apparently why he wasn't as productive with the 49ers, as Kaep apparently wasn't used to his route running. I think Luck might be a bit better about it.

Guys whats happening with nicks? I think we need should resign him because we need more than 4 WR going into the season

# him honestly. Pick up a WR in the draft. We have the veteran we need in Andre, no need to get a marginal guy when you can take a chance on hitting talent.

Guys whats happening with nicks? I think we need should resign him because we need more than 4 WR going into the season

We don't need Nicks, we can get any receiver to drop the ball like Nicks does.  He was terrible last year.  He only caught the ball when it was placed perfectly in his bread basket.  If he had to lift his arms to catch it, he dropped it.  It was turrible