Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

WR Plan B

DoubleE Colt

1hJason La Canfora @JasonLaCanforaAndre Johnson's first visit was with the Colts. 7 other teams interested. Taking it one day at a time I'm told sorting through things.

I'm guessing we would resign Hakeem Nicks.

Wow! 7 teams interested in old Andre...someone is sure to overpay a lot...for a guy who turns 34 in July.

The Colts won't throw crazy money at him, nor should they.

I suppose he will be visiting other teams.

If we don't get AJ I bet we re-sign Nicks. Bowe would be interesting. I think both Bowe and AJ are more worried about enjoying their last year or 2 and going to a contender. I can almost guarantee that oakland/jacksonville/tennesse/minnesota etc are "interested" in them, but realistically won't get them. AJ doesn't want to play for Oakland just cus they offered him 2M$ more.

Posted · Hidden by Holden89, March 11, 2015 - reply to above post
Hidden by Holden89, March 11, 2015 - reply to above post

According to who? I've seen multiple fake Twitter accounts report that but no official ones.

I got burned... Fake account

Mods - delete please

I have been saying Stevie Johnson since day one. Anyone who thinks we should go into the season with what we have really needs a clue. I am kind of interested in Denarius Moore too.

We have TY Moncrief and Carter that is it.

Wow! 7 teams interested in old Andre...someone is sure to overpay a lot...for a guy who turns 34 in July.

The Colts won't throw crazy money at him, nor should they.

I suppose he will be visiting other teams.

Because of the Law of Supply and Demand,  I think AJ is going to get more than we'd like to pay.

I'd like to give him 3/20.    I think he's going to get 3/25.     And I think we'll pay it.

When we paid Cole 8 mill for 2 years,   I think 3/25 became inevitable.