Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hopefully Grigson learned his lesson after yesterday.

Coaching sux

You can't sign free agent players that are the same caliber talent wise as practice squad players. Toller is by far the worse db in Football and was exposed yesterday. Jackson at Lb at best is a back up.  I know Josh Gordy is a back up and you saw why yesterday. This guy is a practice squad caliber player at best. There are reasons  why these guys were cut/released.

You can't sign free agent players that are the same caliber talent wise as practice squad players. Toller is by far the worse db in Football and was exposed yesterday. Jackson at Lb at best is a back up.  I know Josh Gordy is a back up and you saw why yesterday. This guy is a practice squad caliber player at best. There are reasons  why these guys were cut/released.

200_s.gif

ben had too much time to throw for the dbs to make a difference

Grigson is pretty smart guy, he WILL learn from this but he also knows we will NEVER give up that many points EVER again.  One of the worst defensive showings I've ever seen since the Colts got here in 84. Big Ben ate us alive, exposed the DB's, their o-linemen were men against boys pushing us all over the place.  Grigson will shore some things up in the coming years.  It will not happen overnight.  Probably two years to get some good defensive talent and some bigger bodies (although I thought we were bigger until I saw how big the Steelers looked at opening kickoff, I was like, wow, they are some very large offensive linemen.)

Ae you kidding? Toler was one-on one with the one of the best WRs in the game with no pass rush.. Put TY one one one with anyone and see what happens.

When Toler and Davis are paired, they are pretty good.  How many games have you watched in the past two seasons?

You can't fix stupid . Grigs has done a great job be happy most teams take much longer to reb How by picking Luck? Anybody could have done that. he was a no brainer at number 1

I don't know if you know this but or former GM wanted RG3 over Luck

If Grigson picked you as a member of this forum, I agree .....he's terrible. 

YOu think Brown is one of the best Wr in the game? I guess that makes the Browns Db's the best in the game cause they shut Brown down

Haden IS one of the best cornerbacks in the game. And prior to this week, Brown had the most receiving yards in the league, with TY not far behind in 2nd. With their 150+ yard performances, standings most likely did not change.

Haden IS one of the best cornerbacks in the game. And prior to this week, Brown had the most receiving yards in the league, with TY not far behind in 2nd. With their 150+ yard performances, standings most likely did not change.

He also still has the crazy 5 catches minimum per game streak going on. 

That one handed grab was a thing of beauty. One of the best things the Steelers did was letting Mike Wallace go on his merry way. 

Grigson is pretty smart guy, he WILL learn from this but he also knows we will NEVER give up that many points EVER again.  One of the worst defensive showings I've ever seen since the Colts got here in 84. Big Ben ate us alive, exposed the DB's, their o-linemen were men against boys pushing us all over the place.  Grigson will shore some things up in the coming years.  It will not happen overnight.  Probably two years to get some good defensive talent and some bigger bodies (although I thought we were bigger until I saw how big the Steelers looked at opening kickoff, I was like, wow, they are some very large offensive linemen.)

Everyone keeps talking bigger bodies, bigger bodies, etc...this isn't the issue. We have the biggest bodies we are going to get. We've got enough big bodies. This isn't the answer. The MINDSET needs to get fixed. You cant have a dominant defense without the mindset that comes with it. Dominant defenses buy into the belief system  that they are dominant ALL the time and a great game isn't part of a process to get somewhere, but it's already where they are. You cant say "Thats the closest we've come to becoming the kind of defensive team we want to be". You have to know that you already ARE there. Confidence isn't in striving or becoming...its in BEING. Once that sinks in, we'll see consistently dominant performances from these guys. They have the physical tools, we've seen that. Its the MENTAL that needs upgrade.

YOu think Brown is one of the best Wr in the game? I guess that makes the Browns Db's the best in the game cause they shut Brown down

Wow you've just exposed why we shouldn't listen to you.

The Browns have one of the best CB's in the game and Brown is one of the top WR's in the game.

Coverage wasn't that horrible. . . pass rush was.  Don't pin this on Toler and Jackson.  

Did you actually watch the game?     You know, on TV?

If you did -- and I don't think you did -- then you would've seen that Roethlisburger had ALL DAY to throw.    I don't believe he was sacked once.     I'm not sure we did more than graze him.     We certainly didn't hit him hard.    And any secondary trying to cover receivers can only hold up so long before a good quarterback (and that includes Big Ben)  will find an open receiver.

That's what you should've seen if you actually watched the game.

Because if you didn't see it,   then you're just here with an agenda.....   which is why you call yourself "Coaching Sux"....

Grigson is pretty smart guy, he WILL learn from this but he also knows we will NEVER give up that many points EVER again. One of the worst defensive showings I've ever seen since the Colts got here in 84. Big Ben ate us alive, exposed the DB's, their o-linemen were men against boys pushing us all over the place. Grigson will shore some things up in the coming years. It will not happen overnight. Probably two years to get some good defensive talent and some bigger bodies (although I thought we were bigger until I saw how big the Steelers looked at opening kickoff, I was like, wow, they are some very large offensive linemen.)

I think the drubbing we took from the Saints was worse

Did you actually watch the game?     You know, on TV?

If you did -- and I don't think you did -- then you would've seen that Roethlisburger had ALL DAY to throw.    I don't believe he was sacked once.     I'm not sure we did more than graze him.     We certainly didn't hit him hard.    And any secondary trying to cover receivers can only hold up so long before a good quarterback (and that includes Big Ben)  will find an open receiver.

That's what you should've seen if you actually watched the game.

Because if you didn't see it,   then you're just here with an agenda.....   which is why you call yourself "Coaching Sux"....

No doubt about that, but when seemingly every receiver has 5 yards of separation or more, I would say it was a combination of the two.  Quite a few blown coverages as well.  Terrible top-to-bottom. 

He better get these players soon we have to resign after next year Luck,Ty, Allen, Fleener,there wont be much money left to sign anyone else. 

My grandmother run's faster then Jackson  :HFire: