Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How are we gonna be able to sign Decker now?

Indeee

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG?!?!?! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO ABOUT MACK AND BYRD?!?! WE NEED THEM TOO.

I really hope that neither Byrd or Decker are with the the Colts, and if they are, for cheap deals. No need paying big for these guys. 

Grigson and the FO are reading this perfectly. Draft is deep at the wide receiver position. Plenty of corners and OLBs, which are also both positions of need. Nice safety prospects too.

Things are looking really good at the moment. 

Grigson and the FO are reading this perfectly. Draft is deep with corners and OLB, which are both positions of need. Nice safety prospects too.

i dont think we have a shot at any of the top safeties?

I really hope that neither Byrd or Decker are with the the Colts, and if they are, for cheap deals. No need paying big for these guys. 

Byrd is visiting the Saints, who have little cap space. He may take a cheaper contract.

The market for WR's is low compared to past years. We still have 17 mil in cap space but we have to sign a C before any other position. I think were gonna draft a ball hawking safety to replace Bethea and a WR with the 1st two picks. 

i think we are gonna go C with our first 2 picks...no idea whats the plan at S

Byrd is the only one left. Clemons wouldn't be a bad pickup.

Clemons is great in coverage and would compliment Landry beautifully. I hope they sign him, plus he'll be signed for half of Byrd's contract.

Very good player, and graded out very well on PFF. Byrd is not the only good one left. 

The market for WR's is low compared to past years. We still have 17 mil in cap space but we have to sign a C before any other position. I think were gonna draft a ball hawking safety to replace Bethea and a WR with the 1st two picks.

Ha-Ha Clinton Dix to the Colts? :dunno:

well bryd is on way to saints for visit dont no were they got their cap room from

Grigson and the FO are reading this perfectly. Draft is deep at the wide receiver position. Plenty of corners and OLBs, which are also both positions of need. Nice safety prospects too.

I would get an OLB that can play now im not sold on Walden.

Clemons is great in coverage and would compliment Landry beautifully. I hope they sign him, plus he'll be signed for half of Byrd's contract.

Very good player, and graded out very well on PFF. Byrd is not the only good one left.

Sold! Go getem grigs!

I agree. I want us to pick up Clemons. We have 17 million in cap space left. I don't think we can get Byrd plus a center. 

annoying...but still think decker would be great for the right price byrd and mack WILL be overpriced no thanks i just hope our team is better come the start of the regular season how that happens is up to grigs prefer de la puente for a reasonable deal may have to draft a safety

Not a pressing need but Decker would be great here it is not like we are absolutely stacked at receiver.

I wouldn't want to pay him the 8-9 million he will be asking for but it would depend on his price tag.  We really need to get a center, I would like to see us get a vet in FA and draft a C for the long haul to grow with Luck.