Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How are we gonna be able to sign Decker now?

Indeee

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. It looks like we'll be drafting a WR. We have to get a C in FA, and probably a FS, and maybe G.

I've said this all along. I want us to get our WR in the draft with an early pick. There are plenty of talented WRs available this year, and we could get a WR like Donte Moncrief in the 2nd-3rd round. I would also like to see us get a young safety or corner in this draft somewhat early.

I've said this all along. I want us to get our WR in the draft with an early pick. There are plenty of talented WRs available this year, and we could get a WR like Donte Moncrief in the 2nd-3rd round. I would also like to see us get a young safety or corner in this draft somewhat early.

Yeah, I agree 100% Moncrief is who I really want. I would love it if we could get him and either SJB or Desir. We need depth at CB since Toler cant stay on the field.

OMG?!?!?! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO ABOUT MACK AND BYRD?!?! WE NEED THEM TOO.

I really hope that neither Byrd or Decker are with the the Colts, and if they are, for cheap deals. No need paying big for these guys. 

I would prefer getting Nicks for cheap instead of paying big for Decker

Hakeem Nicks is going to get a call from us because he fits into our offense.

I think so as well. But he's a Carolina boy through and through. I think if the Pathers call him (Which seems highly likely) the only thing that would keep him from going there would be having to wash Newton's jockstrap. 

I think so as well. But he's a Carolina boy through and through. I think if the Pathers call him (Which seems highly likely) the only thing that would keep him from going there would be having to wash Newton's jockstrap.

We'll see how this works out. Some don't want Nick's because of injury and I don't blame them. But watching film, when healthy is what we want in terms of yards after the catch. Would help Da'Rick Rodgers as well with his development. We'd also have cap to sign another guy with bring him in on a one year deal.