Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts release RB Tashard Choice and DE Jake McDonough

Indeee

-Incoming Satele posts-

Grigson: Satele, I trust you more than anyone on this team. We fellow o-linemen have to stick together and you're a veteran of this league. What is your opinion on Tashard Choice?

Satele: It's gonna rain!

Grigson: I agree, let's cut him immediately!

Could mean Colts might possibly be interested in re-signing Brown. That's my hunch. Pretty sure Rainey is a FA.

I liked Chris Rainey. Sure he had the fumble & injury but other than that he was a major upgrade over David Reed. Hopefully we bring Rainey back if he is a FA

I'd rather a player who doesn't get much touches to be our returner as opposed to Hilton or Brazill who I think will have a bigger role next season (Brazill)

If he comes back, he had better run like the D. Brown in a contract year and not the D. Brown comfortable

about his spot on the roster.

More like the Brown is uncomfortable behind Trent Richardson spot on the roster, which he will continue to be.

A little over a million dollars if over the cap is to be believed, So just those 2 alone no not really but the savings outweigh the odds either of them making the team

You really need to change your pic, Angerer sucks and he wont be on the team much longer soo...

You really need to change your pic, Angerer sucks and he wont be on the team much longer soo...

No he was actually pretty good until injuries the last 2 years took a toll on him, He had a good year in 2011, Ill change it when he is officialy let go

Huh. . . didn't even want to bring these guys into camp apparently.

Choice was let go cause like I stated earlier, that backfield is crowded.

Vick Ballard

Trent Richardson

Donald Brown (if brought back)

Boom Herron

Chris Rainey

Ahmad Bradshaw (if brought back)

Am I missing anyone?