Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Darkhorse Player for Colts

indyagent17

I want to answer this in so many ways. It all depends on how they try to defend us n how we adjust. They truly can't stop all of our weapons. Could be any one of our receivers or RBs(Yes even Richardson, the playoffs have caused lesser players to ball out **cough cough Flacco**).

There will be some surprises coming from the offense today, and that's the beauty of it.  Defenses don't know where "it" is going to come from. There are a lot of guys out there who weren't "name brands" when this season started (or even two weeks ago for that matter) who have turned in some key plays when the Colts really needed them to step it up.

I don't think the Colts' D is a surprise any more. Butler has really impressed me all season. If you go back and look at some replays and really focus on Chapman you'll see some very smart things that he's doing now.  Thanks to the NFL Channel's replays of the last KC game I could see some very subtle things that the D was doing that didn't get a lot of attention, but made a big difference in why a lot of  plays just didn't work for Smith and Charles. Good stuff.

Pat McAfee

Yup....it's gonna go like this:

PattyMac hits the return guy so hard he pops out of his shoes and the ball goes up in the air.  PM scoops up the ball and the shoes and runs them into the end zone for a Colts TD. Refs consult the rule book and award the Colts with 6 points for the TD, plus a 2-point conversion for the shoes.  HOF displays both the ball and the shoes in a special exhibit the following week.

Sergio Brown

DHB (On ST)

Boomstick

Josh McNary: With a sack fumble today to avenge the one they blew dead that he recovered in round one where he would've probably scored

Laron Landry: Has his coming out party. Back to his early season form. 10+ Tackles for him today

Whalen, I really like this guy he is great when he gets the ball in his hands.  He doesnt break away but he seems to always get the yards we need.  I think he will come up with a huge play for us today when we need it most.

YES. Smart player. And very dependable. Expect to see him getting open today and making plays- several.

Great posts everyone and that game was an instant classic!!

Bottom line, everybody was in on this one. Rogers may get the nod because of that long catch but all the receivers made big catches 

I though Sheppard made some good plays and a few bad ones too but the stars sure stepped up (Luck, Mathis, Hilton)

This was a team when. I cant speak for you but I dont care who we play next week! 

We have a shot to win and as I have said before its 1 game at a time, its not a best of 7 its a best of 1!

Go Horse