Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans Colts Predictions

danlhart87

I am going colts but its going to be very very close they cant afford to lose back to back I would rather they lose next week to KC than lose to Houston that and I don't want to see Houston get their first ever win in indy but if they do the colts better make them earn it but I think colts by 3 points

Luck 32/45 352 yards 3 TD's 0 picks and no fumbles I hope but probably wont happen.

Brown 15 carries for 65 yards

Rogers 7 Rec for 110 and a td

Brazill 5 rec for 92 yards and a td

Fleener 6 rec 150 yards td

this probably wont happen but I hope it does I want to see the colts put a whole 60 minute ball game together in this game offense, defense, and ST. bottom line they need to play better on all sides to win this game.

Colts 28 Texans 17

Rogers 2 TDs

Hilton 1 TD

Butler INT return TD

I think the Colts will win a close game 24-21. This Texan team is going to turn a corner eventually and play up to their potential. If that defense really gets going and putting lots of heat on Luck, it could be different. I expect a great game from J.J. Watt.  :D

I think the Colts will win a close game 24-21. This Texan team is going to turn a corner eventually and play up to their potential. If that defense really gets going and putting lots of heat on Luck, it could be different. I expect a great game from J.J. Watt. :D

How did Watt do the first meeting this year?

Never lost back to back games, Texans have never won in Indy. It may take some second half magic, but I don't see us losing. Thinking with the younger receivers finally stepping up (and against a pretty good defense), we may finally have a TD in the first half. Our offense has been showing slightly more life each week in the first half, so it is bound to happen.

Colts 35, Texans 24.

Defense allows 3 TDs and a field goal in the first half before making adjustments and shutting out the Texans again in the second half. 

Houston 30 Indy 15 period.

:facepalm:  :facepalm:

Texans have never won in Indy, and they won't start this week !!!  Indy bounces back with a great game, putting together a complete

60 minutes of football.

Colts 27  Texans 21.

GOOOOO Colts !!!!!!!!!!

there are no periods in football. They use quarters. Please try again

LOL...now that's funny!

Your Colts will rebound in a big way, and you are at home...I don't think our team is mentally ready to make a strong showing at this point in the season. No excuses from me...it's how all the pre-season hype goes every year. I just pray for a good game and no injuries, we've seen too many this season. I see Colts 34 - Texans 13.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Houston 30 Indy 15 period.

I love how you are so negative that you can overlook the fact that Luck has never lost 2 in a row and the Colts have never lost to Houston at home.  Great idea let's throw any sense and logic out the window because we are so busy being negative. The Colts have no chance we didn't beat them already, we always lose to Houston at home, Luck always loses so many games in a row.... :rollseyes:

How did Watt do the first meeting this year?

I think he played well. Isn't that the game where the coach had a mini-stroke and collapsed at half time and then the team did the same thing in the second half?  I don't the game will be a gimme. Knocking off the Colts in Indy would be a big dose of redemption for them. I think they play Denver soon too and I also expect them to play well against the Broncos. That doesn't mean that they will win but they are dangerous.  :D

Wouldn't it be crazy if Houston beat the Colts in Indy, thus ending the 'never lost back to back games under Luck', all while having their worst season record wise?

I could see it happen

I could see it happening too.

A horrible team playing a bad team.....anything can happen.

I could see it happening too.

A horrible team playing a bad team.....anything can happen.

Colts are NOT a bad team they have just been playing like crap. No way in heck a bad team beats some of the teams that they beat this year I don't care when they beat them they still beat them THIS year. Colts are playing like crap and have injuries but they are not a bad team they never would have won their division and won it with weeks left in the season if they were bad.

It funny how half of u dog me for being negative,(there are many of us on here that let the facts and play on the field and coaches speak for itself) hence if there was a more perfect time,perfect season for the whole "houston never beats us at home and luck never loses two in a row" to come to an end its this year and likely against houston or to the jags after kc kills us.

I think the Colts will win a close game 24-21. This Texan team is going to turn a corner eventually and play up to their potential. If that defense really gets going and putting lots of heat on Luck, it could be different. I expect a great game from J.J. Watt.  :D

That Texans D is a completely different animal without Cushing. Sure JJ Watt is a beast, no denying that. But they are not what they used to be.