Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The *OFFICIAL* Colts will beat the Seahawks thread.

SilentHill

Seattle will give us a run for our money for sure, Im not expecting any sort of high scoring game by anymeans. Im thinking the score will be more along the lines of 17-14, 21-14. As a colts fan I always expect the colts win every game. but all honesty it can go either way in this league and especially against one of the top teams like seattle.  I think the Texans today showed how to beat the seattle defense.Luck will use that as an advantage and hopefully we can get a nice lead, prevent any turnovers from luck and the offense 

Going to be a fun and intense game.. Both teams may be healthier then they were this week too I would guess right now.

Wilson has become my next personal favorite in the young QB group after Luck of course.

I actually like him also. Dude has moxy! Really quick and plays great outside the pocket.

Well we won't be the massive underdogs we were going into SF that's for sure.....

Seattle had the best outcome we could have hoped for today though. Beating Houston and going deep into OT on the road. A long game they ended up winning is to our benefit.

Both the Colts and Seahawks are feisty teams who don't like to give up.......really looking forward to this one. Big test for the Colts again! Physical game on the horizon!!! :yay:

31-17 Colts

I know it seems a little crazy, but our run defense has looked very good this season and that is what the seahawks thrive on. Russell Wilson cannot carry a team and put up a bunch of points. That's why I think they'll only score 17, and I think we'll score 31 because their defense didn't look near as good this week and I think Trent will have his first 100 yard game as a colt. Luck goes for 300 and 2 TDs, Trent gets 100 and another 2 TDs. That's my optimistic prediction. Go Colts!

I'm gonna say it right now. We win next week and I view us as Super Bowl contenders.

We win next week, we have Houston in our rear view mirror and we can almost guarantee a division title unless we have a meltdown.

Winning next week is a must for the division title, IMO!!! :)

I bet the 2nd and 3rd seed in the AFC comes down to the Pats and Colts.

Seahawks fan here.

Should be a great game with what I think are the two best young qbs in the nfl. I expect us to win but I love what the Colts are doing. The whole bad road team argument isn't really valid. We are 5-1 in our last 6 and just best a good Texans team with almost our whole line out. I could use the same argument against you and say you're not a great home team after losing to Miami. Just get tired of hearing it. Anyway this game could go either way but I do expect to win. Any questions about the Seahawks feel free to ask, definitely not trolling.

Best of luck to the Seahawks, but I think we take their 0 next week. I think we're a more clutch team than both Houston and Carolina, and while credit goes to Seattle for pulling out those wins, we've got the moxie to stop them from snatching a win like they did against those teams. 

It won't be easy, and we'll have to play a much crisper game offensively than we did today, but we'll rise to the occasion. 27-20, Colts. 

Colts 27 Seahawks 13

Seattle gave up 476 yards to Houston. Many wanted to crown them as an elite defense early in the season, and I said that it was way too early for that. 

I think we are very similar teams. Our defense is very underrated and their defense is a little overrated. 

From an offensive skill-set we are similar, except Luck is one of a kind and head and shoulders above any young QB in the game today.

I like Wilson and look forward to the challenge the Seahawks offense gives to our defense. 

Seahawks fan here.

Should be a great game with what I think are the two best young qbs in the nfl. I expect us to win but I love what the Colts are doing. The whole bad road team argument isn't really valid. We are 5-1 in our last 6 and just best a good Texans team with almost our whole line out. I could use the same argument against you and say you're not a great home team after losing to Miami. Just get tired of hearing it. Anyway this game could go either way but I do expect to win. Any questions about the Seahawks feel free to ask, definitely not trolling.

Welcome to our board. I'm looking forward to this game and I think it will give us a better idea of what the Colts have this year.

With that said...Good luck this week, but You're going down!! :D 

I'm looking forward to our conversations this week

Seahawks fan here.

Welcome to the forum.  If you stick around I think you will find that this is a very friendly forum to fans of other teams as long as they aren't obvious trolls.  One of the reguler posters here is a Texans fan of alll things.

Go Colts

Hawks fan.

This is going to be one of our tougher matchups, especially after playing a 10 AM road game yesterday as well.

I hope we can get some of our injured players back, especially along the o-line.

I had this game down as a possible L at the start of the season, and I think it will be a tough game. I'm bummed because I was going to make the trip out to your neck of the woods from Seattle to see this Luck v. Wilson matchup. IMO they are going to be the future but I have little confidence RG3 is going to last very long. But my wife will be having surgery around then and will need the help at home.

After last week I simply can't doubt my team. Despite what you hear about adderall and ego and the Carroll haters, this is a team with character and integrity and no quit.

Going to say we win the same score as last week.

Seahawks 23

Colts 20

Here's to what will hopefully be a great and injury-free game that hopefully lets Wilson and Luck have an excellent matchup.

Another Seahawks fan here...   I've got respect for the Colts (and Luck) as most Hawk fans I know do, and think you guys have a darn good team.  Hasselbeck is an former Hawk we think a lot of and having seen how he helped Jake Locker, I think is probably a good experienced influence for Luck to have in his ear.  We knew the Texans and the Colts would be two of the toughest we would face on the road this year.  If we were not in the playoffs, I would have no problem if the Colts went the distance.

This game will be a tough one so not predicting any lopsided score, (just another tough hard fought game like the Houston game).  We let the Texans get the best of our team for the first half and then finally started to figure it out and play our brand of tough football.  We had three of our starting O-line out and still got out with a win because this Hawks team just doesn't give up and several players stepped up.  Kind of crazy to see 20 points by each team, but in two seperate halves.

I read that someone thought the Hawks didn't score much against the Panthers so they aren't that tough on the road, but those Panthers have a heck of a defense and we did hold Cam to his all time low passing yardage.  And we are not really getting credit for a Houston win(people saying the Hawks got a gift), but the Hawks did score 20 unanswered points in the second half. Just food for thought.

Always liked the Colts, but been a hawk fan since the franchise started and watched a lot of mediocre football, always hoping for a miracle win.  This year and team is different...everyone used to write us off, but these Hawks play hard and find ways to win now.  It is pretty cool to watch how it is coming together and us Northwest fans are having an absolute love fest with Russell Wilson and our team.  Pete Carroll and John Schneider have brought together a lot of talent over the last few drafts and all of them are actually good guys that put team first (even Sherm which contradicts the media hype).  Russell Wilson is the perfect underdog QB to lead this team and Lynch is the poster player for tough.

Sherm is a talker, but actually pretty funny (he will trash talk if someone else is, but he will also give props to someone for a good play on him).  He is also the kind of guy who stops on his way out of the practice facility and rolls down the window of his car and talks to some young fans who didn't get in to the practice 

I think our defense got caught off guard by Houston, but I can bet they will be ready for another tough fight.  Our offense got caught with too many injuries against trying to hold up against JJ Watt and company.  Not sure yet how our O-Line will do (or if any players will be back this week).  Keep your eye on some of the backups - noteable the center in for Unger and the rookie right tackle in for Giacomini.  We should also have Bruce Irvin back this week, but he is now playing at Linebacker, so this will be new to us too.  Chris Clemons is just back after his knee rehab and we still don't know if Bennett will play, (but thankful he is ok)

Like the other Hawk fan who posted, hopefully I can answer any questions regarding the Seahawks.  Our fanbase is mostly normal hardworking folks who are like your fans and we don't hold anything against good fans/teams...but we do get a lot of crap about drinking coffee and being in the rain.  Oh and yes our Century Link Field is Really that loud in person.  You can't even hear your own voice...it is pretty darn cool to be part of.

Appreciate the chance to talk about our teams and happy to have any legitimate fans on our board discussing our two teams and Xs and Os this week.  I think the only fans we have a tough time with are the Niner fans who just spout off about how they are going to crush us.

Hoping for a good game with no injuries and no questionable calls.  I also want to watch Luck and Fleener in action, since I wanted Fleener for the Hawks on draft day.

Looking forward to this week

Hello all, Seahawks fan here. 

I'm a HUGE fan of what your team has done, both this season and last.  I was ecstatic when you handed it to the Digits the week after we rolled them in Seattle.  Luck is the real deal, and the Colts look like a more complete team than they were last year.  

I'm expecting a good, hard fought, and close game.  Hopefully my 'Hawks can pull it out but this will be a test for sure.  

Good luck every other game this year! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for an injury free endeavor from both teams.