Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This is what we traded our 2014 first round pick for

BlueShoe

That was a lovely thing to do. Really nice video.

That suit was god awful though! Am I right?

He tried to match her dress. I am thinking it was a rental being it didn't fit correctly. But yes, it was a little to be desired. Keep in mind this was before he signed a NFL contract so maybe money was a little short? 

Really a special kinda guy. Thanks for sharing! I was never blown away with T Rich's abilities on the field as a top 3 pick; however, I was always blown away with his intelligence and genuine demeanor. I think he's a great fit with our club, and we're lucky to have him. Along with many of our other young players, such as Luck, Dwayne Allen, Vontae Davis (he was immature but always compassionate and genuine), I think the next gen of Colts will maintain the class and integrity with which this organization has operated in recent history.

He tried to match her dress. I am thinking it was a rental being it didn't fit correctly. But yes, it was a little to be desired. Keep in mind this was before he signed a NFL contract so maybe money was a little short? 

besides that that night wasn't about him anyway

I guess that just makes it all the more touching. That he'd use what little money he does have for things like this.

That was a lovely thing to do. Really nice video.

That suit was god awful though! Am I right?

lol it's fun to poke fun, but I think we're all a bit proud of Richardson.  Whether you saw this before you ever heard his name or today.  When people like this represent their team/town/college, you can't help but think that you'd have the same compassion to do the same thing.  That's what makes guys like Trent great.  What you do off the field is much more permanent than what you do on the field.  Players that realize that are the ones who live forever and it's the thing that makes NFL fans stop for a moment, forget their rivalries, and support the cause.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now