Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts are going to have to beat SF, Seattle or Denver

oldunclemark

When you say it this way, it sounds a little scary..

....But with 2 Houston games plus road games at KC and Cincinnatti ..we cant go 0-3 against the Big-3

I think our best shot is home vs. Seattle....but I'm hoping the 49ers are still in shock from Sunday night

so do other teams in our division Re NFC West,  (  though Cincy makes a difference , and think they better than Ravens that texns will play if I am correct ) so rest  may be a wash , its all wait & see

RE  shock from Sunday night  , its all weather they can regroup or confidence really hurt 

Re   all teams in afc play these,    SF, Seattle or Denver

still dont have faith in Denver run game, it was Peyton calling the right play and protection on those 2 - 20 yard run TDS 

Seahawks and Denver ate at lucus too, thats a plus

I bet the Colts take 1 out of the 3. Not sure which. I agree I think Seattle is most likely at home. I don't think Seattle is as good as they played last night but I also do not believe SF is nearly as bad. I think out of the 3 @ SF is the LEAST likely "W." SF will come out very fired up at home next week.

Our defense has very little chance to stop any of these teams.   We are not a good road team and going to SF where they are looking to make up for getting their butts whipped last night will not end in our favor.  

Denver has destroyed 2 defenses better than ours so it will take a miracle to stop them from putting 35+ on us.

That leaves Seattle.  They don't play nearly as well on the road but they are now the consensus #1 power team.  Their defense is absolutely amazing.  Scary thing is: they are going to get Percy Harvin and a few defensive guys back so they will get better.

Funny things can happen in the NFL but we have very little chance to win any of these the way we're playing.

All 3 are tough games but if you think your beat before you step onto the field........ 

Away in SF when they are going to be out to prove something after losing to Seattle could be painful. The only way to win would be to hope the O clicks and we outscore them in a shoot out. Unlikely I think.

Seattle, I think is similar to the above, but at least we have the benefit of being at home, our front 7 really need to show up and attack the only weakness they have, the O line (IMO and compared to ours.... urgh let's not think about it). 

As for Denver, it's going to go one of two ways, Peyton destroys us or he gets caught up in the homecoming and has a *- seasonesque showing. 

Seattle's play is night and day between home and on the road. The Broncos are better on the road than the Seahawks, IMO. That is why it is a better possibility taking down the Seahawks than Broncos at home. 49ers on the road or Chargers on the road, we need one of those. Chargers are looking like they are playing good ball too offensively. We need to have a stellar game offensively to beat the Chargers on the road. 49ers, it is going to take a miracle, IMO. But any given day though.

Not to be Debbie Downer, but how can we win any of those 3 games? 

Kap and Wilson will tear us a new one if Pryor can run all over us like he did. Plus, if Miami was in our backfield constantly, San Fran and Seattle's D's (who are light years better) will be all over Luck. Remember what Kap did to "set the edge" Walden?

Also, if you think Manning is going to come back to Indy and not prove a huge point to Indy by lighting up the score board, you are sadly mistaken. 

When you say it this way, it sounds a little scary..

....But with 2 Houston games plus road games at KC and Cincinnatti ..we cant go 0-3 against the Big-3

I think our best shot is home vs. Seattle....but I'm hoping the 49ers are still in shock from Sunday night

That's not happening. we are going to be killed by Denver, slaughtered by 49ers, and destroyed by Seattle.  Like submarines in a bathtub.  I like our chances against the Jacksonville Jags, I really do. 

Posted · Hidden by Superman, September 16, 2013 - inflammatory
Hidden by Superman, September 16, 2013 - inflammatory

Not to be Debbie Downer, but how can we win any of those 3 games? 

Kap and Wilson will tear us a new one if Pryor can run all over us like he did. Plus, if Miami was in our backfield constantly, San Fran and Seattle's D's (who are light years better) will be all over Luck. Remember what Kap did to "set the edge" Walden?

Also, if you think Manning is going to come back to Indy and not prove a huge point to Indy by lighting up the score board, you are sadly mistaken. 

I'll be a Wendy Whiner and join you in this. I also don't think they will even be in any of those games. The best they can hope for is no more serious injuries. Peyton is going to come back and he is going to take his foot off. I think they may put 50 points on the Colts. Also, they will be getting Miller and Champ Bailey back for that game. Someone take out some insurance for Luck. The question is can this team beat the Jags? Well, if MJD has a huge day, they just might not.

I think the Colts are realistically looking at 2-6 based on the first 2 weeks' performances of the Colts and upcoming opponents.  I can't see us winning any of those three games listed or even on the road in San Diego or the road Houston game right after the BYE.  Like Goodtimes said above - we need to be hopeful to even beat the Jags at this point.

That's why we play the games, the rams beat the 49ers and Seahawks last year then tied the 49ers the second time. Seahawks are a whole different team at home than they are on the road, People talk like these teams are just unbeatable. We will see come Sunday when we win and all the people who bashed the team this week are going to act like they are the Colts #1 fan come Sunday.

I don't see a win any were vs thoughts three it.looks like 1-5. For the colts

49ers is to good and the have a lot more play makers then the colts on offense and the 49er offensive line can block. Unlike the colts line can't block a tissue paper from getting behind them is castonzo, and magooo

Broncos it is PM

Seahawk yeah remember Pryoir but this time only worse