Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts are going to have to beat SF, Seattle or Denver

oldunclemark

Ryan Clady will be out with a lisfranc injury he sustained most likely. It will be huge if he is out for the game. The only way we win the broncos game is if we get in Peyton's face.

Yeah but that's also the first game Von Miller comes back so there's that.

In all honesty, I think Seattle is the best chance. They aren't nearly the same team on the road as they are at home. Lucks going to have to play a flawless game for us to have a chance to win. Which is disappointing considering we spent a good sum of money to improve in a good majority of areas.

If we have the will and we execute we can hang with anyone IMO and have a shot to win.....

I feel as if so far in the Luck era we have proved this. It's not easy but it's possible. And we also sadly have the chance to lose to anyone as well.

So yes I feel as if we can beat anyone or lose to anyone. It's really difficult to predict at times how consistent this team will be.

I will say this though, yes I do believe they will upset a team or two this year when underdogs. Home or away. I have liked us an awful lot in the underdog role......

I bet the Colts take 1 out of the 3. Not sure which. I agree I think Seattle is most likely at home. I don't think Seattle is as good as they played last night but I also do not believe SF is nearly as bad. I think out of the 3 @ SF is the LEAST likely "W." SF will come out very fired up at home next week.

I cant believe how much difference there is between Seattle at home and on the road..the last 2 seasons..

Well we certainly have to hope the team and coaches don't have the same fear of everyone the fans do. If that's the case we will be lucky to win 4 to 5 games this year.

The Colts need to show up Sunday with the will and belief they can win and punch the 49ers right in the mouth. Hit them as hard as they hit us and impose their will.

A rousing and inspirational Pagano speech before the game would be quite nice.....

Ever since we managed to conquer Aaron Rodgers last year I have believed it possible....and with the right desire and execution that you can beat anyone.

This league has a lot of parity in it. Tons of games are close every week....there is no reason why Indy can't show up and compete with a shot to win. We have talent on this team too you know. We have an excellent young QB...use him right and use him well. He can put up points the ENTIRE game. Show up for the ENTIRE game defense and not just bits and pieces. Play special teams well.

It can happen. Not saying it will but IT CAN.