Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

can luck top mannings 7 td performance against raiders?

Stephen

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If memory serves me correctly, that was the season opener after the Super Bowl run...

Peyton was nasty & just picked on Jason David...,.

Nope, Sorry not the one. I was at the one you are talking about!! That was the Championship Banner drop game. This was at the SuperDome in New Orleans Monday Night Football. I know the game I just can't remember when they took him out but it was way before games end. It may have been the game in 2004.

Note.  It was the third time in Manning’s career he had thrown for at least six touchdowns in a game and the first time since 2004.

I'll take all 7 to Reggie Wayne if you please.  My fantasy football team needs a little help this year.

Luck should have a solid game against Oakland and if 7 TDs are in the cards ... fine but I wouldn't count on it.  I want to see a running game develop and see Luck marching the Colts downfield on long drives.

This topic isn't silly. I'm just asking if anyone thinks he can throw seven tds. Now if I asked do you think he could throw 50 in a game that would be silly.

why would he need or want to try to top manning's performance?  Could he?  Sure, anything is possible but it's highly unlikely.

Why would we care?

I think Peyton is the GOAT.  I really enjoyed last night but I could care less if the beard does that.  To quote a great football man all I want is for Andrew and the boys to " Just Win Baby" which I am certain we will be doing a lot of over the next few years.

GO COLTS

Darn straight he will. He will throw for 8 TDs, rush for 100 yards and feed starving children at halftime. And by the time the game is over they will declare peace in Syria since they will be so inspired by Andrew Luck's performance which will lift us all up on an international level for months to come.

Book it.

No, no chance. Will never do it in his career.

He won't even throw 3 TD. 7 TD is like a 4 or 5 homer game.

I bet he throws 2, and as long as it comes with zero INT that's good enough for me.

Except he threw 4 last year vs Detriot and he threw at least 2 TD's 8 times last year

I can assure you Brady will be aiming for 8 this season.

honestly I think if any QB other than Peyton was going to do it I would pick Brees. If Brady didnt get to 8 with Moss and Welker in a year they were trying to set as many offensive records as they could I don't see him doing it this year.