Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Prime Time

IndyTrav

2 at best ~Denver game is a must for slating in prime-time

We've had quite a run with multiple prime-time games per season for years and years now. Though the excitement is building to a crazed tempo here among the Colts faithful....it's gonna take the networks a bit of time to catch up with us. 

Personally, I felt like they exploited our unfortunate circumstances, and respective success in the face of such, to boost their ratings. 

We weren't viewed by others as the burgeoning juggernaut that we are. We were merely a curiosity for most NFL fans abroad. 

At least 3, Broncos, Texans, and either Seattle or 49ers.  After the success that Wilson/Hawks and Luck/Colts had in their rookie campaigns, both teams making moves in FA, and both teams being considered playoff teams coming into next season....all adds up to a prime time game to me.

Well, we for sure have one because of TNF (will be division game). Broncos seems like a no brainer, but I could also see it being a Sunday afternoon late game...CBS will push hard for this,IMO. I do think the Seahawks makes sense because of the pub the media can give the game. Possibly Texans too if Titans/jags are TNF. So, I see at least 2 and possibly 4 and will go on the record saying 3.