Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

the worst team in 2013 will be....

CR91

The Raiders. Lost talent in FA (Desmond Bryant, Seymour, Wheeler, DHB, Huff, etc) haven't added talent, and aren't in position to draft someone who can turn around a franchise quickly in the draft. Ntm Carson Palmer and Pryor will be battling for the QB spot.

Worst 3 NFL Teams:

3) Jacksonville Jaguars - With Gabbert as their quarterback and their defense missing a lot of key players, they are going to stink it up in the NFL this season. (Prediction: 3-13)

2) Oakland Raiders - I don't have them going as the worst team all because they have Darren McFadden on offense and some skilled players overall. Carson Palmer isn't as terrible as most say. (Prediction: 3-13)

1) New York Jets - This team is garbage. They have NO ONE on defense that brings impact (well Revis would be an option, but he is probably going to be traded). Don't even get me started on the offense, Sanchez is bad enough but he has no one to throw it too, he lost his number one target is Dustin Keller. (Prediction: 2-14)

Worst 3 NFL Teams:

3) Jacksonville Jaguars - With Gabbert as their quarterback and their defense missing a lot of key players, they are going to stink it up in the NFL this season. (Prediction: 3-13)

2) Oakland Raiders - I don't have them going as the worst team all because they have Darren McFadden on offense and some skilled players overall. Carson Palmer isn't as terrible as most say. (Prediction: 3-13)

1) New York Jets - This team is garbage. They have NO ONE on defense that brings impact (well Revis would be an option, but he is probably going to be traded). Don't even get me started on the offense, Sanchez is bad enough but he has no one to throw it too, he lost his number one target is Dustin Keller. (Prediction: 2-14)

The jets have a very good pair of young defensive ends.

Worst 3 NFL Teams:

This is my answer.

Ehhh, I'm not sleeping on their Management & Coaching. They're a team on the come up.

They'll definitely suck.

I think we've all narrowed it down to Jags, Raiders and Jets.   They seem to be the early front-runners.

It would not surprise me if it's the Raiders.   I wouldn't be surprised to see them release Palmer.

Why keep him and potentially win 5 or 6 games,  when you could let him go,  win 1 or 2 games, and get the first pick.   Wouldn't surprise me if this happens....

Just thinking out loud....

Agree Jaguars and Oakland are my front runners. Oakland has an adequate qb at least but they have lost a lot of players this year. Plus KC and Denver are 4 losses right there. Jags just have no plan.....none. They reach for draft picks because of perceived need and not bpa. Blackmon and Gabbert prime examples. I think the Jets defense will keep them in a lot of games and a healthy Holmes will put up enough points for them to be 4-12 or 5-11. Certainly not last in the nfl. 

Cotls

:hide:

If so, be prepared to face Clowney AND Luck for many years ;) Or the Colts would trade away the pick to a team in need of a QB (aka. Bridgewater) and get a huge amount of picks in return. Win/win.