Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Laron Landry signed with Colts (confirmed) (merge)

Ihh61691

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, let the man finish shaping the roster before you burn a hole in the boat. Goodness!

I like where everything is headed. I hadn't paid much attention to Toler until recently, but I think

that guy is a major upgrade over Powers. Toler is starting material in my eye. Very athletic, and

he certainly isn't scared to lay a hat on someone. Now I'm starting to think we won't take a corner

with our first pick, and I think chances have lessened that we bring in Cary Williams.

I'm thinking we'll draft a pass rusher like Damontre Moore, and we'll grab DE. I think Walden has a lot of

good upside, and he's the type of guy that can be coached up by Mathis and the coaching staff.

I'm not sure exactly how much of a contribution they are expecting from him, but I don't believe

they are just going to leave it at Walden and that's it. Just be patient! You guys are going to like

where Grigs takes this thing after it's all said and done.

Wouldn't be surprised if we added some to the offense as well.

Okay I'm loving this signing.... IMO Grigs is doing a great job, filling needs and not paying players on past performances but signing motivated starters to plug holes..... Building this thing the right way, no divas just ball players

If he can duplicate his success in the Draft we will have a solid young core for the next 5 years

I hope La Canfora is right, but I have a feeling he wants to go meet the 49ers still, as every free agent seems to be doing and he will probably sign with them.

I would love for him to sign with us though. He's a straight monster(when healthy).

I was about to say he canceled his visit with the niners and looked up and saw the post above me!!