Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Patriots flexed to 4:25 [Merge]

PatMcAfeeFan

You're right, big Mac....

Somebody's going to pull the starting time string on that Houston at Indy game now......could be a lot of drama..

Definitely if my prediction of 11-5 comes true. If Houston has a little losing streak, we could be playing for the Division. This is all of course IMO. I hope this happens.

Phillip B Wilson@pwilson24

#NFL moves #Colts-Patriots game to 4:25 p.m. kickoff on Nov. 18 at Foxborough, Mass.

Mike Chappell@mchappell51

NFL flexes #colts at patriots nov. 18 game to 4:25 kickoff. first luck-brady meeting.

WIth a litle luck this game will be televised here!!! Pats are popular here...perhaps this game will be favored!! Fingers crossed!!!!

Awful news. Now more viewers are going to watch the game, meaning more people are going to watch a Pats beatdown of Indy, front page of NFL.com will have extra headlines glorifying Brady's accomplishments, then all the Pats fans will be laughing that they own us and that Brady is better than both Manning AND Luck, and... (Insert more reasons here).

The rivalry is finished. Let someone else face the Pats every year outside their division.

I like the idea that game being moved to 425 pm . . . its good that the networks are keeping the match-up at a time that it can be seen by a lot of people . . . we all know the NFL loves story lines and it will be a great story line if both teams have the good fortune to be 6-3 when they play . . . we have all enjoyed the Brady v. Manning when Manning was with Indy (and too have (and will continue) to enjoy it with manning in denver) . . . but when it all shakes down it really a rivalary between two teams even tho in the past you had the two of the best players at the key position of QB on opposite sides, . . . players do change, retire, etc. so teams do change . . . indeed the 2003 game had many different players that the 2010 game . . .

so what was started with a big help to Brady and Manning can continue with other players and the team rivalry will continue . . .of coarse being different but still a good healthy rivalry if both teams are competitive . . .

man i just looked at ur schedule and everything is at 1 pm . . . :woah:

wow, things are shaping up that those late almost back to back games against Houston are going to be great . . . :banana: one of those games might be flexed to SNF . . . its gonna be fun to look forward to for the colts fans . . .