Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I miss

Tsarquise

I miss Jeff George's Mom. He was soooo touted yet still needed a baby bottle in the NFL. I miss outdoor football...in the snow, rain...in the blood, sweat, and tears.

I CRAVE a team that started out with 53 rookies or those with 1's next to their name...with a new GM and head coach that rolled up their sleeves, locked the door...watched tape..in order to take us to the next level again.

I miss Peyton Manning, but can see him every week...love that!

I miss fans that support the team week in and week out! Period. We were on our way to 0-16.....and some of us still wanted to see a win every week....at least we were 2-14! Till the day I die....GO... :blueshoe: :blueshoe: :blueshoe: :blueshoe: ! :coltslogo: :coltslogo: :coltsfb::colts::coltshelmet: :throwback: :helmet: :shoe:

I miss anticipation of a possible undefeated season or the upcoming playoffs. It'll take me a while to get back into debating over whether or not games will be blacked out or should the Colts really be ranked as the 32nd team in the league.

But, don't worry. It'll come back to me. I had 25 years of practice from Bert Jones till Peyton Manning.

...and heck I'll still have someone familiar to root for when January gets here.

You know what I miss?

I MISS Donald Brown!!! He got Injured several times in the Season & I had to part ways with him this Season. Drafted me a RB from Texas who so far, has been excellent..... but I'll never forget Brown. :( #Madden12

For a thread catering to dreamers and those whom have lost touch with reality....that seems an appropriate response.

I miss the days when a player would score and just toss the ball to the ref instead of putting on a one man show in the endzone. I miss the days when a defensive player would get a sack, maybe get a hand slap from a teammate and then head to the huddle without doing some kind of dance.

I also miss Edge making guys miss and looking so elusive, and Peyton making a perfect throw that made my jaw drop in disbelief.

I then get really excited looking at the current roster wondering how quickly Luck will develop some chemistry with this young core which will then result in me thinking less of the past.

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 15, 2012 - Poor taste
Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 15, 2012 - Poor taste

I just don't get why everyone acts like the Colts are guarenteed to be successful again. We could be looking at losing seasons for the next decade..... You never know!

I LOVE the big what if games...I'll start. If my aunt had a #%$* she'd be my uncle!

I miss the days when a player would score and just toss the ball to the ref instead of putting on a one man show in the endzone. I miss the days when a defensive player would get a sack, maybe get a hand slap from a teammate and then head to the huddle without doing some kind of dance.

But that would be booooooooorrrriiiiing... (I kidd, to each his own!)

Everyone acts like Andrew Luck is going to be the next Peyton Manning and that we are going to be just as dominant or more, for the next decade.

seriously? lets just go out on a limb and say we're not. big fricken deal. not going to lose any sleep over it. and the great manning wasnt going to take us to the promise land either. in 13 years we won one and lost one. you think he was going to rattle off some more sb wins with our team ran into the ground like it was.

Edited by Nadine
offensive