Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

OFFICIAL Game 1 prediction thread

polians_pundit

two thinks need to happen for us to win. one we need to get to cutler and with their poor-oline that should not be a problem. i cant see us stopping forte so we need to stop one part of their game to stand a chance. two we need our offense to not commit mistakes. this is the tampa 2 which means luck cant get greedy and try to go for home run or else hes gonna get picked. he has to take what they give him and be patient. the quick slants, throws to the flat thats most likely what we're gonna get and we need to take it to win. i see a 17-17 game with adam v nailing a 50 yard fg as time expires.

I see this as a 50:50 game for the Colts (or for the Bears, for that matter). It'll be won or lost in the trenches. Both teams have pretty good front sevens on D, IMHO. But, as many have said, both O-Lines are suspect. I think the Bears will run for some time until they have a good idea of how we're using Freeney. I also suspect that we may be constantly changing our personnel (Freeney/Hughes/Mathis in and out regularly) to try to get the offense to make some impatient mistakes. I predict we will pass on them pretty successfully, and they will run on us pretty successfully (as each O takes advantage of the D's weaknesses). In the end, I see the Colts' creative passing attack prevailing (as the Bears won't be able to run ALL game long, whereas they will develop no solution for the all out passing attack). Final Score: Indy 31, Chicago, 21.

For the last few years the Bears have been such an inconsistant team. One week they look pretty good, the next week they don't. And the Colts ... all I can safely say is that they will probably be able to throw the ball well. Beyond that, I have no idea. The Colt's defense was unimpressive in preseason, but they didn't have all their current starters playing at the same time very much at all. So, nothing will surprise me. Win big, lose big, close game, I have no idea.

You saw it here first Colts fans.

Colts 27 - Da bears 21

The monster is out and ready to eat.

GO COLTS

as much as i want the colts to win the deciding factor is who will be able to run the ball. That will be CHI. Im sorry but Forte and Bush will go crazy on the Colts. I hope i wrong!!!