1. There will be a one day waiting period for waivers - Y
2. There will be no waiting period after trade is finalized - Y
3. Choose one of these 3 drafting order options: B
a. Team owners will get to pick their preferred draft spot starting with team #12 and working back to #1.
b. The draft order will be randomized upon league creation and draft order will be visible to all owners at least a week prior to the draft.
c. The draft order will be randomized 15 min before the draft begins.
4. Choose one of these 3 platform's to play on this season (NFL.COM / ESPN / YAHOO) NFL.COM
5. Waivers will reset weekly based on ranking - N
7. The standings tiebreaker will be points scored - Y
8. Next season we will have keepers - N
That's my vote. Some comments:
1. I voted No to number 5 and I would like to explain. In my opinion waivers order after the draft should remain until those waivers picks are used. I don't know if I'm explaining correctly my idea. The point is I think anyone picking last in the draft should keep his 1st waiver choice until he wants to use it.
2. I think we have discussed this before: I would check standings once the regular season games are completed. If we have 6 playoff teams, they should be the 5 teams on top of the standings and the sixth playoff spot should be for the highest points scored team out of the other teams. This makes the game more fair, less random and helps keeping everyone involved for the full season.
3. I would remove the weekly max adds/drops limit.
Best regards from Spain!